Deep throating-this means getting over your gag reflex

Special tongue movements

Playing with the balls

Anal play

find out where he is most senstive

use your hands and mouth

be sponteneous

dont be affraid to be messy

To dragon lady: Good god woman, who are you and where can I find you? I always knew I would find the right one, I just hadnt a clue it would be over the internet! I am in love, and theres proof in my pants.

I am not sure what to add to that, but if I was going to ad anything it would be emphasis on no teeth, and really concentrating your tongue on the head itself, its the most sensative and most stimulatable... swallow! dont want to waste the little soldiers at least you get some protein...

I think that most men will agree it is the sensation during orgasm of having a woman's mouth -- warm, wet, soft -- sucking on the head of your penis. That sensation alone is nice so I think most men automatically assume you should just swallow it right then and there. Personally I don't mind if my gf will swallow or not (haven't done that and won't be doing that till I marry her) just as long as she continues to suck on it through orgasm. I don't really like the feeling of cool air hitting it and then having her roughly give me a handjob till I cum.

I heard these can feel good:

-Chew on some ice before so that your mouth is cold.

-suck on the balls

-that skin between the anus and the balls (play with it by touching or licking)

-talk dirty (how big he is, how hard he is, how you are loving it)

-If you are the one giving the BJ but you don't really enjoy giving them, closing your eyes might help. It can help you visualize it as a "lolipop" lol rather than a penis.

-that skin between the anus and the balls (play with it by touching or licking)

That feels soooooooo good, but not in a sexual way as much as a relaxing way... it's similar to someone gently rubbing your neck, but 100x better... It does feel good when a girl does that while giving head though, along with everything else babycristy mentioned

• 1 year later...
Personal opinion:

*I heard this from Chris Rock, but I think it rings true.

1. Suck it like the anecdote is in there. (Get it? you are poisened and the anecdote is the guys cum...so you suck franticaly.) I suggest starting slow, and working up to it..., but guys like it when you get into it, and I imagine it isn't your favorite thing to do, but I think most guys like it when you really get into it, and act like it is really hot to be sucking his d!ck.

2. Overall I like it when the girl isn't afraid to get messy, and she gets into it, as if she likes it...or maybe she really does like it.

I think you mean antidote, seeing as an anecdote is a short retelling of a story =D

Obviously all guys arent going to be into this but here are some suggestions:

Deep throating-this means getting over your gag reflex

Special tongue movements

Playing with the balls

Anal play

find out where he is most senstive

use your hands and mouth

be sponteneous

dont be affraid to be messy

I would GO SLOW into the ball play (and the anal play)...one guy loved me kissing them but my husband thinks me even touching them feels weird and too sensitive...

It does depend on the guy... with the three I have done, they all liked different things. Some like it soft, some like it hard. Some like a lot of licking and some don't.

Also, variety is the key. Don't do the same thing over and over. Find out more than just one thing the guy likes and do that. I also like doing different speeds-sometimes slow, sometimes fast, sometimes taking it all in, etc.

Also, find out what does not really do anything for him.

I have found that using a twisting motion with my hands while i use my mouth gives a lot of pleasure!

My husband almost always says, "Wow," or "That was so good," when i finish so I hope he is not lying!

Deep-throating isnt a must, if you know what you are doing...

I have never had anything but compliments on my bolw-jobs, and I CANT deep throat, my impacted wisdom teeth have pushed my teeth all funny and the back and there isnt enough room to get a guy past my teeth to my throat at all!!!

• 7 years later...

Archived