Its finally here all the months of wating and i have only 5 days to go to I move to London to be with my ldb, this week is going to go so quick,

I am going to miss my family and friends but its so excitng to know that I will see my fiance every day, since the longest time iv spent with him was 10 days,

Just to give other people in long distance relationships hope that it can happen if you make it work!

I want to say a thankyou to everyone at this site, It has gave me support when i have needed it,

Will you be living on your own, just close to him?

Or with him?

Just be careful, the dynamics of an LDR can change dramatically when all of the sudden you are in each other's vicinity and spending alot more time together. It's easier to see each other's flaws and little every day nuances that are harder to notice when you spend short bursts of intense time as in an LDR.

Also it's an adjustment for you to leave your family and friends and know no one but your bf where you are going, be careful not to depend on him for your happiness and sole compainionship, try to make friends and get involved with the community besides just him, so you won't smother him.

It's a delicate balance.

Ok, now that; I've given you the requisite warnings, I wish you the best of luck!

I will be living with him and his family mum n dad brother and wife, so it will be a busy house

and you are right i will make sure i dont rely on him soley, I will try to make my own friends too, but i think il be able to be friends with my future sister inlaw which will be a great help

I couldnt be in a LDR.... only ever spending 8 or 10 days with my bf would be awful....

I worked with a girl who was in a LDR... they saw each other only every Saturday and Sunday... of course their relationship was magical... She moved tobe with him, they bought a home, planned a wedding and a month before the wedding they broke it off.... not a surprise to everyone else I worked with.... you dont have time to fight in a LDR because you are so happy to see the other person...

but CONGRATS!!! I hope everything works out great..