I can't Believe I just broke NC, i can't believe it. I am such an idiot, I went to the bar last night and my friend again told me that my Ex was talking to him again, and she was saying she missed me and \ she thinks it was a mistake to break up with me. and really wants to get back together, it's just that it's to awkward to go back out right now. While he was saying all of this that Damn song "What is love by Haddaway" Was playing on the dance floor

So as you can imagine i called her She did not pick up and i left a message on her phone. So now what do I do talk to her or just let it be.

Well the obvious thing to do is wait for her to call you back. YOU left the message, if she calls youback answer your phone and talk. Otherwise if she does not responde to your call then there is your answer! This may work out to your advantage though if you want her back. There have be instances when i did not know if i should call someone, went ahead and did it and was glad i had! By the way, what is love always makes me think of "A night at the Roxbury"

Hey D, don't sweat it. Just let her be. Next time you start hearing rumors about her missing you, ride them out. Let her come to you. She's the one that ended things, so she's the one that should have to earn her way back into life. Meanwhile take care of you. Do whatever makes you legally happy and hang out somewhere new so that you won't bump into her and her crowd again. Heal yourself. You deserve much better and you know it.

You do nothing. She is seeing someone else, right?

You do not try and call again, you do what you can to accept that it's over for now, and will be as along as she is with someone else, and you try to get on with your life.

It's killing you to continue to agonize over what she tells this person or that person about you. Look at her actions. She is with someone else.

That's your cue to let go and move on.

Hey yo....Relax, I'd put money on the thought, that you calling her, breaking the contact is renting more space in her head, than it is in yours.

Balls on her side of the court man, now you sit back and wait. if she doesn't call you back, burn communication, someone brings her up, it's probably a way to see if or not your going to run your tail to the closest phone and try calling her again.

On a serious note, You Really need to have a more elavated mind when it comes to having conversations with your Ex's Friends, I'm not saying your an idiot, but if you read between the lines of what her G/f said, it sounds like she is trying to get you to think she's with someone else. I'm sure you know how girls talk dude...

Cut out all the B.S. games that girlfriends play together with their Ex's, like i said Relax, enjoy your time single, don't waste time on someone that isn't going to keep it real with you, understand?

I hope you are not serious about asking someone to shoot you. Recently in Australia there was a guy who wanted to commit suicide, but he didn't want to do it himself. So he hired two hit men, paid them, and told them to come and shoot him some time. That's right--he actually hired two hitmen to come and shoot him. Fortunately the two hit men ran off with the money, and the guy hasn't killed himself yet.