Update from "The saddest day in my life :(" Thread

Hi, guys i hope someone of you remember my problem i had with my girlfriend and how she doesn't know how she feels for me after 6 years and needs time kind of thing.... i just wanna let you know what has been happening this past week so this could get long but i think i need some people like you to read it and help me out.

Anyways as of today we have been "broken up" for a week i think on wednesday of this past week we agreed that we would go out to the shops to do some father day shopping, which was great because when we where together it was like nothing had happeend to us. After this i really wanted to invite her in to my house and get a better idea of why we broke up (i think the night she said it to me i was in so shock i really can't remember much about it). She came in and told me she is not sure how she feels right now , she feels like we have grown more into best friends then boyfriend and girlfriend (i thought after 6 years we would be bestfriends anyways ....) and after she also said that we where each others first real boyfriend and girlfriend and it's not that there is anybody else she just feels like maybe she is not sure what she is missing being single in a way. I take it almost as she is having a mini mid life crisis is a way because she knows we both have 2 years of school left and we really talked about marriage and kids and being together. When she left my house we hugged 2 times , the 2nd time we hugged she looked directly in my eyes like the first time that we kissed , i can see it in her that she wants to be with me but something is holding her heart back right now.

Last night i knew she was going to watch a movie with another guy ( i know this sounds bad but believe me when i say nothing would ever happen between him because he has no time for dating and he is not the guy for a one night thing neither is my girl, and i trust her when she says that she would never be with him , it also made me feel good that she never lied where she was going last night because she could have easily said she was going out with girlfriends , i also want to point out that she invited her friends over and im sure that they went over ...)

Also since the break up it's not like we haven't talked , we talk to each other i think atleast twice a day. And both of us are taking the time to call each other so it's not like it's one of us always making the push to call the other one. This is what i don't understand she says she doesn't want to be with me and she needs time but yet we are talking alot , I really truly feel that we will get back togetherand to me time is hard to cope with because there is no real defintion on how long time lasts. She in a way is a proud girl , i wonder sometimes if maybe she didn't mean to take it so far as a break up and now is too proud to take me back so fast cause how would she look to other people....

anyways i can't see myself not calling or she calling me, we have been together for 6 years and all tho im a little sad and she is sad i dont want this break up to end bitter, Alot of people have been telling me your lucky she still calls you and wants to see you , there is a still a chance she will see why you guys lasted so long. i truly hope this is true

thanks for your time as always

bigred3

p.s. sorry for puncation and all that stuff , right now i can't be done

The main thing is that seeing her does not get in the way of you living your life to it's fullest. If seeing her is keeping you in an unhappy place, then you should consider if that it is in your long term best interests.

yeah i heard you "DN" i just find it weird right now , because its not like eitehr us have cheated on each other , or lied about something or never respected each other.

I was talking to her sister yesterday and she says that my ex is still upset everyday about it and hardly eats or anything. She also said that my ex told her it's the hardest thing she has done.

I don't believe the problem is that she doesn't love me(i know people are gonna think that maybe , you are too still in love to see, but but believe me it's there) I also believe that I have been in school since Janurary to now june full time, She tooks winter semester and summer semster off she has had alot and alot more time to do stuff without me. I mean i go to school 8:30 - 4:30 everyday i have to study etc.... she only has a part time job so i mean the past little while she has been staying out later and sleeping in when i usually would see her. and maybe this is another problem we have spent so much time apart these past few months that she feels she dosn't need me right now. I think sooner then later she is gonna realize that "single" life is not all that its cracked up to be and will see that she need someone in her life.

It's a crazy situation to be in , i wish you guys knew us in real life , i think you would be as shocked as the many people who are finding out are now.

I told her that if i gotta keep strong for the both of us right now , then although it's alot of weight on my shoulders i'm willling to do it because i know we belong together