Asking for a guys number

Alright i'm new at this... I was wondering how do i get a guys number. I'm in high school, as you know school is ending so of course people sign yearbooks my friends crush didnt put his number in my yearbook... so she wants ME to get it on monday... shes to shy too or both ask him at the same time, she just doesnt want to do it because shes scared of him LOL... so i was wondering what is the best way to get a guys number?....

and another thing... If a guy gives you his number in your yearbook does he really want you to call him?... I'm asking because this guy i like wrote me a comment and then gave me his number telling me to call him... but lots of people write that and dont except you to call... so yeah.. lol

thanks i hope this all made sense lol have a good weekend everyone.

Happy father's day.

Since your friend seems really scared of him, she may be better off encountering him in a group. Perhaps invite this guy to a post-graduation party or getogether in which there will be similar friends from both sides. This way neither the guy or her should feel uncomfortable since the set up will be in a really casual & friendly manner.

This will be more indirect way of getting his number, if he's interested in going to the party or getogether, then he can call any of you girls up for more specific directions & details.

If you really like this guy & he has given off vibes in the past that he likes you, then it may not hurt to call him up sometime.

I think the better idea is to give him her number. That way he has the option to call. He won't feel obligated and no call means he was not interested. Instead of your friend calling him and getting rejected on the phone.

Also, try giving your number to a guy you like with the message " call me if you want to get together sometime" in the yearbook or whatever This is the easy way to show someone you're interested.

Also, try giving your number to a guy you like with the message " call me if you want to get together sometime" in the yearbook or whatever This is the easy way to show someone you're interested.

does that also count if a guy gives his number in your yearbook, that hes interested too?