i met a guy in a chat who lives close to me and feels the same way.

we both discussed how we are not gay or even bi but we just are attracted to penis. lol thats kinda weird to say

anywayz he has a real desire to give a guy head and swallow and i do as well so i guess we are going to meet up and do each other the favour. i suggested to him lets go all the way and do anal. he said if i want to he will.

im scared as hell but its prolly going to be hot. too many fanatsies to pass this up

we are not gay or even bi but we just are attracted to penis

This sounds gay to me. The fact that you desire to be with a man, have fantasies about it, like penises, and are planning on meeting up with this guy to carry all of this out sounds like you may be gay or bi. It's okay to experiment with your sexuality, just as long as you do it safely. Use protection like condoms.

Hi - So, what is your question? If you want the encounter, go for it. Just remember that anonymous sex is risky sex. He may not be who he says he is. Or, he may have diseases. He may just want to rob you, or beat you up. Less than sexy things, yes, I know. Well - try to protect yourself the best you can, and bring condoms. Good luck.

yea i forgot. im very afraid to catch aids but i also heard that condomns don't work for anal (its too rough on them or something)

so what do i do?

also its ok to give head w/o a condomn and swallow without catching any disease right? (your stomach acids kill everything?)

and i am not attracted to men only women. i would only marry a woman and have kids with her i could never have a relationship or even kiss a guy to me thats gross

i know thats so weird but w/e

I'm a microbiologist, so I feel qualified to speak on this. There's a long way to go before diseases hit the stomach. You can get plenty of diseases in your mouth and throat - that's where many like to set up shop. Yes, including HIV, but plenty of other fun ones too, like gonorrhoeae.

Condoms will protect in anal sex, but you need LOTS of LUBE!!! Water based, not petroleum. Read the directions. Use KY jelly or astroglide.

If stomach acid killed all bacteria and viruses, then why would people ever get food sickness??? You have to think of it like that. PLENTY of bacteria can survive and thrive in the stomach.

alrite yea but what if the condomn breaks off and slips inside me.( excuse the use of immature language this is real weird for me.) can i just crap it out?

and what if he wants to preform oral with no condomn on me, can he transmit any disease to me?

alrite yea but what if the condomn breaks off and slips inside me.( excuse the use of immature language this is real weird for me.) can i just crap it out?

and what if he wants to preform oral with no condomn on me, can he transmit any disease to me?

I've never known of that to happen. How often do you hear of a man and a woman having sex and the condom falls off inside her? Actually - I've never even heard of a condom falling off during anal sex either.

Yes, in that highly unlikely event, sure I don't think that "pooping" it out would be a problem. Or, you can always go to a doctor to get it removed. It's ultimately less embarrasing to have a condom stuck inside you than to have anal herpes.

But, like I said - I have never once heard of a condom being stuck inside - anyone!

Yes - he can give you a disease if he's doing oral on you, but the chances are slim. It's more likely that the "receiver" would get something from the "giver."

For example, some people have the bacteria that causes gonorrhoeae in their throats. So, if he has it (which is quite possible considering he is using the internet for sex), then yes, he can give it to you.

I'm just saying, if you want to go through with this, do it, but take precautions.

Not until you stop giving guys headjobs!

That was very good advice. Just be careful. You never know who you are meeting in a chatroom. Be careful of going to isolated places. Perhaps meet him for coffee in a public place first.

Good luck!

Annie u never heard of a condom slippin' off? i sure don't wish it upon you, its a horroble experience... it happened to me and my gf (and NO, it didnt have ANYTHING to do with sizing!) and its really screwed up.

In any case, if the condon slips inside you, you can either as u said poop it out or just pick it out. believe me, if your anus was stretched enough to take a penis, you can slide two fingers in and pick it out.

As the others have said, i think this is completely loco. Whether u're gay or not, giving ur anal virginity to a guy u dont even know is just plain screwed up, at least from my point of view. And remember we're not talking just some innocent fun here, some innocent fun is when i did it with my friend whom i had known for a LONG while and i knew was perfectly clean (and even then i was taking a risk). you are talking potential death.

but! if you're cool with it, and use protection or just dont care about dying (hell i know a bunch of people that dont, including meself, but i just dont fancy a slow death), then go right ahead. Penis is actually really great!

the problem is i dont know anyone like that in real life and i only like straight people like myself not feminine people they disgust me no offense if anyone that fits that category

so i met the person in a chat and i was liek w/e havnt talked to him since though

so i duno