Cheating

Ok so I lied to my ex crush that I don't have a boyfriend why I do, he asked me out and I accepted but I'm cheating my boyfriend, the worse part is that his friend is a friend to my boyfriend

This crush of mine is in church, I only admire him, but getting a chance to be with everyone's dream boy just feels so nice, I said to myself "Patricia give it a try" and now I've done worse because I don't know how to tell him I have a boyfriend after lying I don't

What if his friend knows we're together and tell my boyfriend, what will I do

Break up with your boyfriend before he finds out on his own.  Obviously you want to be free to date others.  Next time, break up BEFORE asking new guys out, especially if they're friends of your bf.

You're welcome.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Blurry 123 said:

, he asked me out and I accepted but I'm cheating my boyfriend, the worse part is that his friend is a friend to my boyfriendhTis crush of mine is in church, I only admire him, but getting a chance to be with everyone's dream boy just feels so nice. I don't know how to tell him I have a boyfriend after lying I don't.

How long have you been dating your BF? What's missing from that relationship?

Have you actually gone out with the crush?  I think you know you'll lose respect and both of them when they find out. 

Come clean and be honest. Lying to get what you want can feel good at the time, but it's always going to be more hassle and stress in the long run. It's not fair on the boyfriend you are cheating on. It's not fair to the crush who is expecting a situation that isn't real. And it's not fair to you to be stuck in the middle and having to worry about them findng out. Nobody wins with these kinds of games. Tell the truth and accept whatever happens as the consequnces of your actions.

56 minutes ago, NighttimeNightmare said:

I dislike this planet 

I know the feeling. But be glad you've stopped at this planet. When you start disliking the universe, then things are really grim. 😉

• Thanks 1