Should I ask her out quickly?

There's this girl in college with whom I hung out a couple of times (since October) with our friend group and since the last few days I think I'm starting to like her. We had some great conversations last week when we saw each other and I would like to see her again one on one. The thing is that I'm going away on Friday to visit family and I'll be gone for a week, which I'm afraid could make me lose my momentum with her. Should I ask her out in the next two days or is that too abrupt? 

What momentum?  You have been dragging your feet since October.  

That said, if you can squeeze in a date before you both go your separate ways for Easter that would be good.  Just be careful you don't over hype expectations.  While you are apart be OK with not being in touch 24/7

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TeeDee said:

What momentum?  You have been dragging your feet since October.  

That said, if you can squeeze in a date before you both go your separate ways for Easter that would be good.  Just be careful you don't over hype expectations.  While you are apart be OK with not being in touch 24/7

Well not really, we started talking a lot more only last week. But I agree with the rest. Thanks

12 minutes ago, Alokinga said:

The thing is that I'm going away on Friday to visit family and I'll be gone for a week, 

Wait until you get back.  Momentum is a myth. Either she's interested..or not. But hey wanna go out I'm leaving for a week isn't going to be effective. 

• Like 3