I wanna give up on my crush.But I can't cuz he's so precious to me.He's the only one who was by my side when no one was.But I have to give up on him and I don't wanna annoy him anymore.So how should I do to forget and over him??

It's fine to have a crush. If you like him, invite him to connect on social media and invite him to go for a snack or something together. Please don't play games like telling him you like someone else and please don't just blurt out your feelings. Ask him to do something together and please try to be nicer to him. 

• Like 1

When you have feelings for someone you can't just give up on it. Feelings aren't a light switch. You didn't suddenly decide to flip the switch on and have these feelings for him. Likewise, you can't just decide to flip it off and stop having those feelings. You have to learn to ride the rollercoaster and embrace each moment, good and bad. Really allow yourself to experience those emotions. It's not always easy, but in the end you end up better for it, believe me.

Why do say you have to give up on it? Is there something specific keeping you apart? Or is it more of a general anxiety about telling him your feelings? If you truely can't be with him, I'm sorry. That is a painful thing to go through. There is no guaranteed way to move on, or a specific timeframe it happens in. You keep yourself busy, find things to make you happy, and gradually the feelings lessen in intensity. But if this is more about being nervous to tell him, just bite the bullet and go for it. You've asked about this crush before, so have you told him? If you still feel like this a month later, then it's not a passing fancy that will just end. You've clearly spent time together. You say he was by your side when you needed someone. You say he's a nice, caring guy. So why not pursue it? If he is the nice guy you say he is, then he will be caring in his response. He might like you as well and then you can actually enjoy being together instead of wondering and worrying about it. And even if it doesn't work, you'll know for sure.

How old are you? I'll also echo the no games sentiment.  The best way to handle things is to be honest and straightforward. If you like someone, spend time with them and get to know them better. Things will progress naturally. Go with the flow, and embrace those feelings you have. Don't overthink things or try to play games. They just create unnecessary tension and drama. That energy could go into a lot more fun ways to spend your time.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Bora said:

But it's hurtful

Really?  I find crushes fun.  Even if it never turns out to be anything other than a crush.

I've had a few crushes at work.  It made going to work more interesting and enjoyable.  I didn't agonize over whether or not the guy liked me.  In a couple of instances he did but it didn't end up working out for various reasons.  But that doesn't mean it never could.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Bora said:

But it's hurtful

It's not supposed to be. Please talk to trusted adults and teachers and counselors about things. While being in your teens can be a time full of new and confusing emotions, sometimes when you feel this extreme for this long, something is up. 

I had a somewhat hurtful crush because I found out he chose someone else we worked with.  He never knew I had a crush on him and we stayed friends for 20 years or so -we lost touch the last few years -but once I knew I made myself move on.

When you think about it, doesn't the term crush imply that it will be painful? The word means to press something so as to break it. In this sense, its the breaking of a heart.  In my mind a crush is an unrequited love, which can be fun for a time but will ultimately leave you sad and unfilled unless you actually act on those feelings. 

Still hoping something comes from this Bora. You deserve to have something wonderful. Hope the crush doesn't crush you and it can turn to more.