Should I be worried about my boyfriends comments about our friend?

1 hour ago, Jaunty said:

There are no mysterious hidden meanings to his creepy comments.   No "motives," no "why."   Blurting out what was on his mind is about right:  he was wondering about whether she did what the two of you did while having sex, and he felt comfortable musing about that with you.

This.

Seriously girl. No one thinks him mentioning a girl after just doing the deed with you is weird, normal or funny. It's extremely creepy and insulting to the person he just had sex with - you.

If you really don't know how to feel about this, you really need to do some soul searching.

• Like 4

The “root” of this is that he is sexually attracted to her. 

It’s up to you if you want to hang to this guy at any cost, but I wouldn’t recommend it. You’re going to get very hurt, in the end. He isn’t with you for the right reason and he won’t stick around. 

• Like 1

You both sound very young, and you had mentioned that this is the first relationship for you both.

You are both learning what is appropriate, and what isn't.

How to deal with your own emotions, on all levels.

What you will accept, and what is not acceptable.

That being said, it's still glaringly obvious that he does view her in a sexual manner, and would be sexual with her if given the chance.

I also don't think your friend has much respect for you at all, the way she is continuously crossing lines, and blurts things out whenever she pleases.

She might think that it's fine to have zero filter on her sexual thoughts.

But truth be told, it really does come down to becoming mature enough to know to respect those around you, to not blurt out inappropriate things, and to have self control.

She has a lot of growing up to do, as does your boyfriend.

You're the only one in this situation that is being reasonable and respectful.

• Like 1