Touching a guy ?

4 minutes ago, Batya33 said:

From all you've described your ways of interacting with him and your ways of monitoring what he does and his phone are very unhealthy and potentially risky/dangerous. His behavior if all you describe is accurate is sketchy and inappropriate.  I'd avoid anything but essential contact.  Keep your distance to avoid these risks.

He can get abusive ?

4 minutes ago, Merrilsilverste said:

He can get abusive ?

Anyone can in theory.

This whole thing seems very unhealthy for you both.  He could be a player, he could have a harem, he could be gay, he could be the cat in the hat; if it bother you this much or makes you this insecure time to write the guy off.

3 minutes ago, Coily said:

Anyone can in theory.

This whole thing seems very unhealthy for you both.  He could be a player, he could have a harem, he could be gay, he could be the cat in the hat; if it bother you this much or makes you this insecure time to write the guy off.

What is his problem with the other girl that he can't let her go?

1 minute ago, Merrilsilverste said:

The one whom he won't let go? Because he gets frustrated the most with he when she says she wants to cut ties

You fought him about his phone right? And you're gossiping about him which might get back to him. You're playing with fire.  Stop.

31 minutes ago, Merrilsilverste said:

He can get abusive ?

Let's not go there.  As far as I can tell from this post and your previous ones, you hardly know this guy and certainly haven't reported anything abusive.  

He's peripheral in your friend group and you're obsessed with him.   Whatever you say about him is going to be filtered through quite a biased lens.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Merrilsilverste said:

He doesnt care. All he cares is when he hears that she wants to stop talking to him and he freaks out

You have no idea what he cares about or may care about or when he will have enough of your meddling.  When he will freak out on you. Or one of the women interested in him.  You're playing with fire.  Stop before it's not fun anymore.

48 minutes ago, Merrilsilverste said:

He's 27

Friend is 21

Other girl is 31

I'm 29

I must say I am very surprised.  I honestly thought this was a group of high schooler teens.

OP, none of this is your business. At all. What is so difficult to understand about "not my business"? 🤔

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Jaunty said:

I'd like to know what has happened between you and this fellow that has given you the impression that he "likes" you.    Not counting a compliment 8 months ago.

I'd also like to know how you have access to this guy's phone for long enough to read all of his messages. What kind of involvement do you have with this guy?

10 hours ago, Merrilsilverste said:

I have seen the guy I like have many female friends. He has a female friend who is constantly looking at him, giving him hugs, trying to hold his hand,  touching his hair etc when talking. She is his close friends ex girlfriend and he's known her since 2018.

Since you "like" this guy, and he has many female friends, what is the issue?  Just because you like him doesn't mean he can't interact with other females.