Fwb and the girl?

1 hour ago, Merrilsilverste said:

If he likes her or not??? She didn't even say hi but he did after seeing it was her

No one can know that - but you can ask him -will you trust him to answer honestly?  Here is what you know.  He continues to interact with a woman who wants to have sex with him.  He wants to have sex with her.  He hasn't told her he is dating you.  He likes to interact with her based on his actions in choosing to interact with her.  That is a fact too.

The question is - how much do you like you if you're willing to put yourself through snooping and prying and monitoring?

15 minutes ago, Merrilsilverste said:

She's a girl just like all of us. What's so special?

There might be nothing special - why do you ask? The only part of this that is relevant is what Bolt and I and several others wrote above.

Are you just a girl? Do you think you're special to the person you are dating?

15 minutes ago, Batya33 said:

There might be nothing special - why do you ask? The only part of this that is relevant is what Bolt and I and several others wrote above.

Are you just a girl? Do you think you're special to the person you are dating?

He is keeping a towel on the seat of his chair at the study space he sits in at the university study centre. He also has a plush throw there.

I dont understand why he needs this??? My friend said that he's probably sleeping with someone there hence keeping a towel and a throw

Also the building is quiet with less people and is not monitored by security.

Is this true?

27 minutes ago, Merrilsilverste said:

He is keeping a towel on the seat of his chair at the study space he sits in at the university study centre. He also has a plush throw there.

I dont understand why he needs this??? My friend said that he's probably sleeping with someone there hence keeping a towel and a throw

Is this true?

4 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

This

31 minutes ago, Merrilsilverste said:

Is this true?

Have you asked him?

33 minutes ago, Merrilsilverste said:

My friend said that he's probably sleeping with someone there hence keeping a towel and a throw.

If he is your BF, ask him. If not, stop spying on him or trying to figure out if he's seeing someone. Just find a BF of your own and be happy.

• Like 1