Help! does he truly want to be with me or is it all a game?

Hi soo I'm Lucy..I have been talking to this boy named Zay for four months now. he and I would talk for hours and he would always put the effort into texting me and being the first to show up and make the move. He was always interested in me and always flirting with me and always wanting to meet up at school and hang out. But for awhile I kept trying to keep him at a distance to keep my heart from getting broken since it had from the past. He and I had convos about him committing to me and him trying to prove to me he wanted to be in a relationship but then we had sex and then few days later he friend-zoned me so that hurt bc it felt like he used me. So then I ignored him after we had a big fight about it and he didnt like me ignoring him so after awhile he came back and claimed he wanted to be something more and I was no longer friend-zoned. BUT for the past few weeks he's been standing me up and breaking his promises and then kept swearing he'll try harder but then acts like a hypocrite and turns around and does it again. On top of me developing pregnancy symptoms he's worried about me possibly being pregnant but then when I told him I refused to have him be a deadbeat father he doesnt respond then goes off the grid. But then stay looking at my stories and post instagram smh wht do i do??

38 minutes ago, Lucylu23 said:

he's been standing me up and breaking his promises . me developing pregnancy symptoms he's worried about me possibly being pregnant 

How old is he? Try to step back a bit and get more involved in school friends interests and your future.  Do you both live at home with parents?

The first step is to go to a clinic/physician and get tested for STDs and discuss reliable contraception and safe sex.

If he's not acting like a BF, stop having sex with him.  Pregnancy won't keep a man around so focus on the quality of your life and men who are interested in a committed stable relationship that makes you happy.

You are looking way too much what he says and very little what he does. It doesnt matter if he claims he wants to be with you. When he ignores you and acts the way he is. That means he is not a suitable partner for a relationship. It doesnt matter what he wants.

Have you done pregnancy test or just have a symptoms?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Kwothe28 said:

You are looking way too much what he says and very little what he does. It doesnt matter if he claims he wants to be with you. When he ignores you and acts the way he is. That means he is not a suitable partner for a relationship. It doesnt matter what he wants.

Have you done pregnancy test or just have a symptoms?

Yes Ive been having symptoms, My friend said she is gonna buy me a test so till then I just have to sit tight. And ik ur right i need to look at his actions im just tired of the lies and the games tbh

46 minutes ago, Lucylu23 said:

And ik ur right i need to look at his actions im just tired of the lies and the games tbh

Then you need to STOP participating in all the games.  Next time take your relationship steps in the more traditional order - let the guy show you by his actions what his intentions really are and don't get sexual before you have a solid bond and trust formed, unless you are down for casual sex and possible pregnancy with someone who is not there for you in a serious way. 

• Like 1

Watch the feet not the lips. What he does not what he says.  He was very available to make plans to have sex so he knows how to make plans and be reliable and direct when he wants something.  
You seem very young. Please go to a clinic to get a test even if you do one from the drugstore. It’s highly advisable to follow up with a blood test and fyi you can get a period and still be pregnant.
get tested also for STD at the clinic.  

I’m sorry you feel so disappointed.  It sounds like you’re not a great fit for casual sex.  I hope you’re not pregnant unless you wish to be!

• Like 1