I just don’t know how to handle this situation or what to do, please help me

There's only ONE thing to do. BREAK UP WITH HER.   The good news is you aren't married yet. 

Thank your lucky stars you don't have to pay for a divorce.  Thank your lucky stars you weren't stuck in a marriage with someone not fully committed to you.   Be grateful you caught this now.  

There's no future with this woman.  How could you possibly ever trust her again? 

I say this all the time.  If you have major problems during an engagement- DO NOT MARRY THE PERSON.  Things in life, challenges of being in a long term relationship, hardships and things like children only make life HARDER.   Engagement is still the honeymoon/easy phase.  If you have massive hardship then, your marriage has NO chance of lasting. 

BREAK UP.   And seriously, count yourself lucky you found out about this now. 

• Like 2

So you marry her and spend the rest of your marriage wondering when this  other guy will decide he wants her and poof she will be in his bed faster than that journal falling to the  ground.

Love blinds us, all of us but when the  cold hard truth hits us in the face we HAVE TO LISTEN and accept it as fact.

I am sure you have tried to explain this  away, make excuses for her and on and on so you can marry your soul mate but the truth is the truth.

You read that piece of paper because your gut was telling you to.  Trust your gut.

I am sorry, this really sucks.  Confront her if you must but in the end it is over now that the  trust is gone.

Lost

• Like 4

My cousin's former wife was having a secret relationship with another guy before they got married but in his case he didn't know about it. His wife apparently saw no reason to give up her side guy so she carried on with him after the wedding.  My cousin found out about a year after the wedding and basically tossed her out. She wanted to go to counseling but my cousin refused because he said he hadn't done anything wrong except treat her like a queen. But because of her selfishness he had to go through a divorce that was totally unnecessary if she'd just been honest with him.

If you're too afraid to end the engagement or confront her about her side guy, how successful of a marriage do you think you'll have? How will you feel knowing your wife is likely spending time in the arms of another man when she's away from you?

• Like 1

Have you confronted her about what you found?  What was her response, if so?  The whole thing is on her for betraying you. Cheater, cheater.  You don't want this kind of woman for a GF or wife.

Anyway I would end this relationship immediately  and call off any wedding.  

I'm so sorry 😞 for your pain.  It must be devastating 😢!

When breaking up, immediately after returning home from my parents' house, I'd probably tell her that I've made my decision--I need to call everything off because I've been in love with a coworker for quite some time now...and she deserves someone who is as loyal to her as she's been to me.

• 3 weeks later...

You should've taken pictures of the journal pages as evidence.

The least of your worries is her knowing you've read it, that no longer matters.

What matters is that you are not the man she really wants and has been using you as a standby/back up.

She needs to be fully confronted and told you will no longer stand for her behaviour and that you want her out of your life. You are no longer an option for her.