Married ExHusband keep reaching out

My ex husband remarried a year ago but kept talking to me regularly prior and didn’t tell me he was living with someone. After they married he continued to reach out often, he then told me last summer he was going to divorce and we even had FaceTime sex. When I found out he was still in the marriage I told him to stop reaching out and I have not replied to his texts since. He reached out again today and told him I’m not interested in seeing him after him asking if I want to. I’m thinking of telling his wife that he’s reaching out to me, should I? I don’t have anything against her. Or do I just block him and leave it alone? I don’t want to stir up anything but should she know about it?

9 hours ago, Daisy234 said:

do I just block him and leave it alone? 

How long were you married? How long ago did you divorce?

Yes , delete and block him and all his people from ALL your social media and messaging apps. 

It's not about his wife, it's about the quality of your own time and energy and not wasting it on him anymore.

• Like 1

Please block him and please do not tell his wife.  She might know and she might enjoy having facetime sex with other men -maybe he let her watch what he recorded of you and him having Facetime sex and she loves it - stay out of their business. You control your behavior and if he contacts you again block him and walk away.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...