My crush

14 minutes ago, anonymousdude123 said:

So there is this girl i compete with. When we first met i found her on Instagram and requested follow. She rejected it but followed me and to this day she likes lots of my stories i am on. What should i do and does she like me or shes just playing 

I would never assume anything about a person's interest in you as a person based on social media clicking or following.  A person who clicks like on a social media story or post is not "playing" - all you can assume is the facts -the facts are this person has followed you and clicked like. So assume she chooses to follow you or click like -or she's given access to someone else who is doing so.  

Since she rejected your invitation to follow her on IG assume she doesn't want you to be able to see her IG.  If you want to know if she is interested in dating you ask her out on a date you plan in advance.  If she says yes you can assume she likes your company enough to spend time with you on a date.  One step at a time.

• Like 1

I wouldnt assume anything based on social media like. Have you messaged her? Talked to her a bit? See if she is responding it at all? Who do you even compete with?

Its just too many variables and rejecting your follow is more indicating that she doesnt like you in that way.

22 hours ago, anonymousdude123 said:

So there is this girl i compete with. When we first met i found her on Instagram and requested follow. She rejected it but followed me and to this day she likes lots of my stories i am on. What should i do and does she like me or shes just playing 

Just message her.

• Like 2

actually, its kinda complicated. 

She might be somewhat interested in you. I will never like someone's else stories if i do not like his contents. If the contents might be only you, she just wants some attention.

Why not have a chit chat with her and start to send some memes. Alternatively, you can also comment or reply some of her stories to see if she reached out to you back. If the conversation keeps on going, you can analyze the situation little bit more.