Problems with a girl I like

Marcoo

There is a girl I really. Her friends kept telling me she likes me and asking me about her and she even rejected boys because of me. I asked her out and she said yes. We kissed few times and all was fine. We had to cancel our first time out because always one of was busy because of work or holiday but mostly she was the one. Once I asked if she’s free she said no she’s at work and she said so other day so I guess she wouldn’t say that if she didn’t want to go. Then her friends started saying things like she’s complicated, they’re confused of her and maybe I should give up on her. I asked her if she really wants to go out and if she would tell me if not. She said she would tell me if she didn’t want to go. So we went out and it was fine. Then her friends started saying these things again. Then I met her friend from boarding school and she said she talks about me often and likes me. I texted her if she’d go out again someday and she replied that this week she can't and then school year starts and she’s in boarding school so I said I meant like in the future and she said we will see. I don’t know what to do know and what to think. Do you have some advices? Thank you.

Don't ever listen to hearsay. It's really not right for one person to speak for another. Let actions speak for themselves, and only put in as much effort as you're getting. Basically, when you make the effort and ask a love interest to get together and they say no for whatever reason, you don't ask again. The ball is in her court to ask you to get together. You will get your answer far sooner, if she's truly interested or not. Because if she's not, you won't hear from her and she hopes you'll fade away without having to spell it out, and some people are cowardly and want to avoid the discussion that will hurt your feelings. If she is interested, she will definitely make plans with you, and as soon as possible so no other smart woman will snap you up.

If she's said no, don't even text again unless she's the first to initiate. 

Speaking as a woman, I know that if a guy I was into asked me out and I couldn't go on that particular day, I would definitely suggest an alternate day. Nobody is that busy, who can't get together within 2 weeks time unless on vacation, etc. And if they are actually so very busy, they're not a good candidate for dating.

• Like 2

I agree with Andrina.

Ignore her friends. 

She said "we will see."  I'm sorry.  She's unenthusiastic about going out in the future.  Follow her cue.  Back off.  She's very busy with her school year starting and boarding school.  If she's interested in you, she will contact you and if not, there is your answer.  She prefers to move on as should you.

Yeah, stop dealing with her 'friends'.  You need to get to know her on your own.  Not all that her friends have to say.

So, back off dealing with them and try to actually focus on her.  Get to know her better if you are really into her.

Boarding school?  Does this mean she will still be around your location still.. or not?

Are YOU still in school?  Not sure your ages?

4 hours ago, Marcoo said:

Her friends kept telling me....

Then her friends started saying...

Then her friends started saying these things again....

Think for yourself and be more secure.

You need to stop gossiping about her. No one respects that and it may turn her off that you are constantly consulting her friends about her.

You asked her out. She said yes. And people are busy sometimes.