FINALLY CUT HIM OFF FOR EVER

So i dated someone since 2019, we started off as friends then eventually ended up together. This so called relationship then turned TOXIC, we would get back together, break up and the cycle over and over again. Every time i pushed back he would reel me in with LOVE BOMBING , i every time fell for his LIES !

I really was addicted to this TOXIC behavior, and every time we would make up it was like i was in Heaven, thinking he was going to change. Last week he called me at 7am asking to please let him come over and once he arrived here he was DRUNK ! he told me he wanted to marry me , etc, ( more lies) I let him stay here until he sobered off then he left.  Not once did he even call me to thank me !! Yesterday a mutual friend to me he had called her that same morning at 6am , so he was fishing for women to hang out with, but me thinking he really needed me i feel for his GAME !  I found out yesterday about him contacting our mutual friend, i lost it completley and wrote this to him on WhatsApp, I needed him to know that iam done , his response was two words, "YOUR RIGHT " i after deleted all social media, phone # etc. Iam disgusted with all of this, also disgusted on how many time he mistreated me , used me, lied to me ... canceled plans with me 🥵 What kind of person does this ??

so wow last week you came to my house at 7am , but before you wrote to TERESA  at 6am ? why you play games ? Not nice , i never deserved you to be this way with me !! I did consider you a nice person, someone i really loved, but of course you don't care about me or my feelings
 For this reason iam removing myself from you and social media and never want anything to do with you !! You are a awful person who dosent know how to keep good people  with good intentions and you are a disturb person with bad feelings and no good intentions, good luck with your life !! One day you will regret losing me ! in the meantime keep your search for happiness , You never treated me GOOD ANYWAY, never cared about me ! Thank You for hurting me

17 minutes ago, mg22 said:

Last week he called me at 7am asking to please let him come over and once he arrived here he was DRUNK ! 

You need to delete and block him. In fact you needed to delete and block him months ago when you broke up. Do not accept all this then complain that he's the issue. Focus on why you were trapped in this.

Is this the same man?:

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

You need to delete and block him. In fact you needed to delete and block him months ago when you broke up. Do not accept all this then complain that he's the issue. Focus on why you were trapped in this.

Is this the same man?:

Hi Wiseman, Yes same man... like i said it was like a drug to me, i was fooled in believing him everytime, this is actually the first time i have ever sent him a message like this and actually deleted him everywhere.

1 hour ago, mg22 said:

What kind of person does this ??

Kind that doesnt care about you?

I see that I asked on previous thread also, but why are you willing to subjugate yourself to such poor behavior? What did you expect when you took on a drunk guy at 7am? Any guy for that matter? You shouldnt even care about him but about you who is willing to tolerate that kind of behavior. Because it will reflect on the future relationships. You shouldnt be willing to take him back at all after all he did. "OMG he so toxic so I had to" is not excuse. Poison is toxic, you shouldnt be willing to drink it. 

Also, if that at the end is what you wrote to him, its completely uneccessery. You seem to be looking some kind of explenation or apology from him. You wont get that, he just doesnt care. I wouldnt be surprised that he still contacts you with the same stories how he "loves you" and that you need to take him back etc. You need to accept that there are people like that. Kind of that dont care and would say anything to get what they want. And to be smart to stay clear of them. You said on last thread that you were in therapy, hoping you will reflect on stuff like that.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

This isn't the end unless you truly want it to be.

You say you "deleted" his info. But did you block him from being able to contact you? Will you deny him the next time he shows up at your door?

Or...are you still "hoping"?

Hello, i blocked, deleted his number, block all social media, so no i do not want anything to do with him anymore, enough abuse ! It hurts to be chated and lied too, but i have to move on for my on sanity.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Kwothe28 said:

Kind that doesnt care about you?

I see that I asked on previous thread also, but why are you willing to subjugate yourself to such poor behavior? What did you expect when you took on a drunk guy at 7am? Any guy for that matter? You shouldnt even care about him but about you who is willing to tolerate that kind of behavior. Because it will reflect on the future relationships. You shouldnt be willing to take him back at all after all he did. "OMG he so toxic so I had to" is not excuse. Poison is toxic, you shouldnt be willing to drink it. 

Also, if that at the end is what you wrote to him, its completely uneccessery. You seem to be looking some kind of explenation or apology from him. You wont get that, he just doesnt care. I wouldnt be surprised that he still contacts you with the same stories how he "loves you" and that you need to take him back etc. You need to accept that there are people like that. Kind of that dont care and would say anything to get what they want. And to be smart to stay clear of them. You said on last thread that you were in therapy, hoping you will reflect on stuff like that.

The only reason i texted him all i wrote to him was for my own validation , i did not expect a apology from him at all and neither will i ever want to speak to him ever !! But its written and done, it may sink in his head for a while, but thats my exit last words to him.

Good!  Be strong & stay strong.

You know he is toxic to you... all the lies & deceit.

Now, is time to stop it all with someone like this.. IF they truly care AND are 'able', they will show it.

So, now you know he's no good.

And has been a lesson learned, I'm sure 😉 .  You will pick up soon enough the type of person you will NOT remain involved with and kick 'em to the curb.

No reason to accept his attempts, reaching out, etc.. As I've heard, the past has nothing new to say.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, SooSad33 said:

Good!  Be strong & stay strong.

You know he is toxic to you... all the lies & deceit.

Now, is time to stop it all with someone like this.. IF they truly care AND are 'able', they will show it.

So, now you know he's no good.

And has been a lesson learned, I'm sure 😉 .  You will pick up soon enough the type of person you will NOT remain involved with and kick 'em to the curb.

No reason to accept his attempts, reaching out, etc.. As I've heard, the past has nothing new to say.

Thank you for your kind words., sad people with good feelings are always the ones to end up getting burned. I doubt he feels remorse, and he is   like i wrote a disturb person with bad intentions, no need to ever look back .

• Like 1
On 2/9/2022 at 12:42 PM, mg22 said:

Thank you for your kind words., sad people with good feelings are always the ones to end up getting burned. I doubt he feels remorse, and he is   like i wrote a disturb person with bad intentions, no need to ever look back .

Good for you. Ride your wave of anger for as long as you can. If you land in a sad place, it doesn't mean that it 'must' set back your progress. It's part of healing, too.

Stages of grief include Denial, Bargaining, Anger, Depression, and eventually, Acceptance. These are not neat and linear stages, but rather a mish-mosh of emotions that come up for processing, and we all tend to cycle through mixes of them at different times and different ways.

So don't view what feels like a setback as a setback--it's natural, even though it feels crazy.

Write more here if it helps, and don't fear getting slammed when you need to process stuff you're not proud about. Sure, people can be short sighted and sometimes rude when pointing out what might be good to remind yourself about, but consider it an exercise in learning how to be KIND to yourself in the face of harsh reactions from others who aren't trained--or even cognizant--of ushering you through feeling you still need to process.

Head high, and trust that you can make yourself proud of your resilience and ability to learn from mistakes. We ALL make those, and we each get to pick whether we will be brave enough to benefit from those, or not.

• Like 1