The guy i recently stopped seeing called my mother sexy

MingOrti9

I just recently broke up with someone i was dating briefly. It was more so of a fade out. I quickly found out how crazy and insecure he was after about a month.

He was threatening to do things to me if i left him. Not sure if he was joking or not but i just ended it.

Today i posted a photo of me and my mother on my Facebook. He messaged me and told me my mom was sexy as hell. And i immediately got weirded out

I’m offended not that he complimented my mom it’s the fact he used the word sexy

9 minutes ago, MingOrti9 said:

I quickly found out how crazy and insecure he was after about a month.

Delete and block him and all his people from ALL your social media and messaging apps.

It's unclear why you are encouraging someone you describe as "crazy" to have access to your life.

Good job that you got rid of him. Now just finish the job and be sure you block him from all of your social media and tighten up your privacy settings everywhere.

He is a creepy creep and he made that comment knowing it will upset you and perhaps hoping to get a rise out of you or a response. Don't fall for his games, just block block block.

Archived