I kind of feel she's going to cancel the date?

ZebDed

On 7/10/2021 at 1:26 AM, Kwothe28 said:

What a rollercoaster. 🤣

Its good that you didnt cancel the party. You already agreed to go after she said "No" so you should go and go to rescheduled date next week. You cant be a "coat hanger". As in the person that is always there even when she discarded you before. She needs to respect your time and if you had another thing doing, you should do that.

Its good that she offered to reschedule, but, are you sure she doesnt "play" with you? Seems OK but canceling and then offering again? Kinda sus. Also want to know what you Fced up before on previous dates? She still wants to date, but seems important...

OK, so basically what I did was talk about things she and I did together to other friends. Things I should definitely have kept private.

It is good she reschudled, and I admit it does sound kind of suspect. I think the message I sent her ("No problem 🙂 We'll just do it some other time. Have a nice evening.") triggered something. 

If she wasn't interested in me anymore and didn't want to see me her response would have been a luckwarm "OK sure let's do it some other time".

If she cancels this time, I'll never bring up getting together again.

14 minutes ago, ZebDed said:

OK, so basically what I did was talk about things she and I did together to other friends. Things I should definitely have kept private.

It is good she reschudled, and I admit it does sound kind of suspect. I think the message I sent her ("No problem 🙂 We'll just do it some other time. Have a nice evening.") triggered something. 

If she wasn't interested in me anymore and didn't want to see me her response would have been a luckwarm "OK sure let's do it some other time".

If she cancels this time, I'll never bring up getting together again.

Yes, that's a no-no. Once that line is crossed (trust broken), it's hard to come back from. 

Be patient with each other and if you really care about her then show her that you can be trusted and that you're loyal. Please don't mistake this for doormat or being a glutton for punishment if she berates you or anything like that. See how the date goes and keep us posted.

1 minute ago, Rose Mosse said:

Yes, that's a no-no. Once that line is crossed (trust broken), it's hard to come back from. 

Be patient with each other and if you really care about her then show her that you can be trusted and that you're loyal. Please don't mistake this for doormat or being a glutton for punishment if she berates you or anything like that. See how the date goes and keep us posted.

Yeah, I truly screwed up. We met a couple of weeks ago, I apologised, we laughed about it, joked around, she teased me and I went in for the kiss. 

After the kiss she told me to please never talk about private stuff again.

33 minutes ago, MissCanuck said:

And she's got a long-distance boyfriend, right? 

Because if that's her, the advice you're getting here is moot as you didn't include the fact that she is not single. 

They broke up at the end of last month

33 minutes ago, ZebDed said:

That's good to hear. 

However, I would still be very careful here. Based on your other thread, she was cheating on him with you, so she's showed you she is not the most considerate and honest person. This girl has no problem playing around. 

That includes with you. 

3 hours ago, ZebDed said:

So they only broke up 2 weeks ago? But you were "dating" her while she was still supposed to be in a relationship with him?

Yikes.

Please beware. There's a long thread on here written by someone who also "got" his wife when she was cheating on her boyfriend with him. They are now going through an awful divorce because, you guessed it, she cheated on him.

Don't be so giddy over "getting" her that you forget how it all happened. And don't be so convinced "oh, she'd never do that to ME!!!" Just tread carefully. 

Archived