Does he like me

Marin ela

I'm really inexperienced with those stuff, and I feel kinda agitated for posting something like that. 

Anyway

I met a guy a month ago on insta.

Apparently we used to attend the same school therefore we live at the same neighborhood . We both are in our 20s now.

So

A week ago we decided to meet up on a local park to walk his dogs together. 

We both had plenty of fun and he let me know!

While we were talking, he impulsively grabbed his bag  and took out a chocolate bar and gave it to me and he simply said "take it". Other than that when we had to part our ways, he patted my head thrice while we were standing there talking (it hurted a lil bit, haha) 

Another thing that I noticed, that made me skeptical was the fact that when he handed me the leash handle he would grabbed my hand all over. I mean I was able to give it to him with out touching his skin. After that he told me to hang out again and he will bring his other dog as well. 

. And today told me that he forgot to give me a piece of art that made of my characters (we are both artists) and he insisted to give it to me asap. 

4 minutes ago, Marin ela said:

took out a chocolate bar and gave it to me and he simply said "take it". Other than that when we had to part our ways, he patted my head thrice .

Do you like him? It seems like he was quite nervous and couldn't differentiate between you and his dog 🐶

He gave you a treat to chew on and patted your head? Hopefully he's just awkward/nervous.

If you are still interested, bring him a bone on your next date.

13 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Do you like him? It seems like he was quite nervous and couldn't differentiate between you and his dog 🐶

He gave you a treat to chew on and patted your head? Hopefully he's just awkward/nervous.

If you are still interested, bring him a bone on your next date.

LMAO 

Will do

9 hours ago, Marin ela said:

While we were talking, he impulsively grabbed his bag  and took out a chocolate bar and gave it to me and he simply said "take it". Other than that when we had to part our ways, he patted my head thrice while we were standing there talking (it hurted a lil bit, haha)

This is quite bizarre. Is he uncomfortable in social situations? Maybe that's all there is to it, but maybe he's got mild mental health problems?

Archived