my roomates ex is really coming on to me,,,,?

ok...here it is...been there done that....this is what my roomstes ex is saying to me...she'sexy and I would love to dig in but I can't....is this nuts or what???

she sent me this last night..]

Come to me Jamie.

Come to me so I can spoil you with kisses…come to me so I can sit accross your lap and look into your eyes and brush your cheek with my fingers…I want to brush my lips against yours, teasing you for kisses…you'll make a sudden move to kiss me, but you'll miss and I'll gently place a finger on your soft lips and gently kiss the dimple on the side of your mouth…then kiss you closer to your ear…then your neck…and then again closer to your shoulder…I'll bring my right hand up to the back of your neck to run my fingers through your hair…then I'll slowly bring my lips closer to yours by brush my cheek softly against yours…again teasing you for kisses by brushing my lips gently accross yours…again you'll try to kiss me…and this time I'll let you have them…I'll kiss you softly…again…and again…sometimes hesitating just so that I can tease you a little more…your heart will slowly start to pound a little faster…you'll start yearning quickly for more kisses…looking into your eyes I'll hesitate…kiss your cheek gently and brush my lips from you cheek to your mouth…teasing you some more…kissing you softly…you'll wrap your arms gently but firmly around me…pulling me closer…wanting more…I'll bring my hands up behind you neck to bring your lips to the nape of my neck…and you'll kiss me tenderly, sending a rush throughout my entire body…I'll move my hips slowly toward you, to tease just a little…and then I'll stop…you'll hold me closer…your excitement will grow...I'll bring my head back just a little to welcome more kisses around my neck…my hair hanging over my shoulders…you'll reach up to bring your fingers through my hair…I'll take my right hand to cup your cheek into my hand to bring your lips to mine, and we'll kiss…again…and again…your heart will start to pound again a little faster…wanting…yearning…your other hand will be reaching for my butt, bringing me closer…again, I'll move my hips, but just a little…only to tease…but you let go of my hair…now both hands and squeezing my butt gently, encouraging me to keep going…not wanting me to stop…our clothes are still on though…the rhythm of our breathing is increasing…I allow little moans to escape through my lips, only wanting to tease you more…to drive you crazy…your hands are now going into my shirt, but only on my back…my skin feels smooth under your touch…I savour your warm touch on my skin…you wrap your arms around me then, taking me in closer…your growing more excited…your kisses are still gently, but growing a little more vigorous with anticipation…you want me…you want to feel my soft skin against your own…you move your hands to my front, reaching for my breasts…I take the opportunity to see the look in your beautiful bedroom eyes…I smile…you're so sexy…I take your chin with my thumb and finger to bring your lips to mine and kiss you softly…teasing you over and over again…you chase my kisses without complaint…by now my heart is already pounding…yours is increasing…our breathing becomes deeper, heavier…you crave to caress my breasts…I rise up on my knees and gently bring you towards my breasts…my fingers are running through your hair…I moan softly…welcoming every touch, every nibble, every suckle you take…my excitement is growing, my heart is racing…I begin to want you more and more…I bring myself back down into your lap and begin to kiss you all over again…our bodies are now moving more vigorously…and our kisses are following as well…but not sloppy…I try to slow down…but the temptation makes it difficult…I slowly begin to unbutton your shirt…I slip my hands in to rub your chest…loving the way your skin feels underneath my finger tips…but I keep your shirt on over your shoulders…again you reach for my breasts and I welcome you to them…I begin to debate with myself…should I let you have me?…or…should I wait?...now it comes to the point of the decision…you're aching to pull my clothes off…should I give myself to you???

im really sure she appreciates you posting what she sent to you on a forum.. hmmm nice move there..

i mean come on its something she sent you not everyone on this forum, if i was her i would feel betrayed by you and really embarrased... well done hope your happy with yourself. i think the only reason you posted it is to make yourself feel good. just think if you were her and you sent her a letter/ e-mail whatever and she posted it on a forum!

im really sure she appreciates you posting what she sent to you on a forum.. hmmm nice move there..

i mean come on its something she sent you not everyone on this forum, if i was her i would feel betrayed by you and really embarrased... well done hope your happy with yourself. i think the only reason you posted it is to make yourself feel good. just think if you were her and you sent her a letter/ e-mail whatever and she posted it on a forum!

but shes not doing anything wrong either, right? i mean sending this kind of stuff to an ex's friend is cool.....im not going to defend her

Unless you want your home life to be uncomfortable, steer clear of her. I'm sure you have given her signs that you like her because of her letter, but back off now unless you want to have bad relations with your roommate. There are too many others out there available to date to have to go for your roommates ex.

I think it depends on the relationship she had with your roomate. Were they serious? Did their relationship last for a couple of weeks, or a couple of years? How long ago did they go out? Was it recent, or far in the past?And why did they break up? If she did something like, say, cheat on him...then I wouldn't be interested in her anyway.

She's not a member...

I was just totally shocked by the e-mails she's been sending me...She's sent me about 4 like that and wants me to go visit her.. She's telling me we can be discreet about it and all..

She's dated him for about a year and a half and he treated her really badly...

I know I can't pursue it but my mind is thinking all crazy now...

"My mind is telling me nooooooooooo...but my body..........my body is telling me yyesssssssss." Sorry, couldnt help that. I thought that quoting that song seemed appropriate given the situation.

Anyways dude, bros before you know what. Dont be a buddyf'er. Just say no.

Wow man. She's obsessed lol. Is this what women think when they're crazy about a guy? Lol, well if I were you I wouldn't date her or anything just because you could ruin your friendship with your roommate, women come and go a lot, friends usually you have all your life.

or perhaps...if she was treated badly by the other guy...getting with his friend is some form of revenge.

I don't know for a fact but I think he mentally and verbally abused her..

Yeah I'm not goona pursue it even though she gets me all riled up..

I've always found her sexy but just can't do that

well if thats true....hes much much worse then she is and perhaps you should reconsider him as a friend...which could free up some possibilities for you. but you need to find out the truth...

Sorry man...but I think any woman who is this forward isn't going to be with you long-term. She only wants sex...which is not really healthy for a woman...women who are healthy desire emotional attachment and connection. Not sex...sex is part of a committed relationship for a woman. So...this woman is going to get you, tease you, get herself pleased and move on. She's not into you...she's into an emotion she gets from pursuing you.

I hope that helps and you make the riht decision.

Sorry man...but I think any woman who is this forward isn't going to be with you long-term. She only wants sex...which is not really healthy for a woman...women who are healthy desire emotional attachment and connection. Not sex...sex is part of a committed relationship for a woman. So...this woman is going to get you, tease you, get herself pleased and move on. She's not into you...she's into an emotion she gets from pursuing you.

I hope that helps and you make the riht decision.

I think its hardly fair to say its unhealthy for a woman to desire sex... i think it is a part of a relationship but its also just sex too... its hard to explain, but what i thought you were trying to say is that women don't desire sex unless they are some sort of slapper! and i have to say you're very very wrong!