Serious? Limbo? What does he feel about me?

sputnik78

What is it about a wishy washy guy that you are so attracted to?

That's a serious question.

At other ages and stages of life, I might have been sucked into this limbo drama. Like the guy is so deep, so complicated, and in touch with his emotions. My thoughts were, once we get through this hurdle, he'll make a decision and we'll be happy.

Honestly, that never happened. These guys never changed, never became strong in their resolve and eventually, I was exhausted from all their drama with hurt feelings, a broken heart, and a whole host of other things to heal within.

For some reason I always thought I was strong enough or something, that I could somehow make it work with the guy.

Fortunately, yes fortunately, my journey brought me through so much BS, that I learned. And you'll learn, too.

You can post here as much as you want and we can advise you over and over. You're gonna see things the way you want. You're gonna connect the dots to your goal through your own hope... but Its just a matter of how long you'll deal with this before you realize-- you are too good to be waiting in the wings for anyone. And a maybe, an undecided from him, is a no from you.

Archived