Really confused with HER!!!

After 3 months of breakup yesterday on work, Our new secretary around 2 months in our department came to me and ask for go out for lunch I was depressed with my past but after her offer I make myself comfortable and agreed to go out with her.. she was telling me abt herself at whole lunch time that I have 1 kid and my husband is really lazy and doeant like to work and alos dont care abt me alot.. and blah blah blah.. and I was just keep listening to her.. and then we both talked more and when we get back on work at the main entrance she said these word to me.. " Would you like to take care of my feelings and needs ? ",, and I was really shocked and just smile and she said I will see you on Monday..and her eyes was soo sprinkling..

I dont know exactly how to take it ? what she wants actually ?? how should I take these words in which sense.. ? Please any advice will be appriciated...

She's offering you a job. Here are the requirements:

1. Listen to her complain about her lazy husband and awful family life.

2. Buy her nice things.

3. Tell her she's a beautiful, special woman.

4. Fulfill her sexual needs.

It sounds like an interesting job offer except for one thing. It's all about HER. Note that she didn't ask you if you wanted a relationship. She asked if you'd like to take of HER needs.

Getting beaten up by someone's husband or fiance or boyfriend for having an affair with her is an incentive not to do it - but the societal and basic reason not to do it is simply that it is unethical.