Is Woman I've dated 1 week going too fast or is it me?

anewhope

I dont think you should keep the third date and not because either of you is necessarily wrong. You just have different ideas of what should be going on.

Maybe she's psycho. Maybe your a prude. I'm kidding. Truthfully, if she's putting on the brakes bc you're not affectionate enough for her, that's her decision. A date can ask for anything they want, it doesn't mean they are gonna get it

As for the 2nd woman, I would also take that with a grain of salt. I do think its weird to say that to someone you haven't even met. But, on line has all kinds looking for love.

All of these things are causing you to think twice, which is EXCELLENT! You don't have to blindly go along with whatever. They are signs to you to keep looking.

I really think bluecastle summed it up, a lot of people on line are not healed and or jaded in some form, that just doesn't make them good mates...

shake it off. I do believe there are good single people out there. Stay true to yourself and what is normal to you.

If you are truly interested in the first woman, you could explain how she is making you feel and see if she doesn't realize, what she did or said was a little nutty. And that these things are either better kept to yourself, until you have more evidence or discussed in person.

It does take time to get to know a person and it is a risk... one can get hurt. But there's really no way around that. dating, getting in a relationship is a leap of faith. You do want to see the signs but honestly, who knows what will really happy.

You could be laughing with this woman years from now that she acted like a psycho when you first met. Or maybe it will be someone else thanking their lucky stars they were the person you met after her.

Edited to add- where i say take it with a grain of salt, i mean, don't change. she doesn't know you

Maybe you're not that interested and they pick up on it. Keep in mind they are talking to and meeting multiple people also. It may be hit-or-miss as with a lot of online dating. It sounds like they are gauging your interest level against others and if you come off too laid back they'll just move on...as you should if you feel "too pressured"..

making me feel bad and under pressure. Funnily enough i was chatting to another lady on a dating app who i had NOT EVEN MET, but with a date arranged....she too said "I don't feel your interested in me".

Archived