the problem here is mainly my fault... i broke up with my ex 6 days ago.. and i realize that i still love him.. i hurted him really bad... but now i want to get back with him.. i don't think he want to though.. i don't know... is there any tips or advice anyone can give me...

all i think about is him.. and the stuff we done together... he even go to the doctor, dentist appointments with me.. now i have a dentist appointment tomorrow... knowing the fact that he is not going to be there with me is hurting so bad... i really don't know what i should do...

I try contacting him but he never called back or write back... im running out of ideas...please help...

Well I can say from my last break-up, it wasn't because I didn't love her. However, the breakup was because our long term goals were not the same (I wanted marriage, she did not) as well as other things that would have made a marriage impossible between us.

Yes I broke up with her, the love was there though. And like you, it was tough at first getting used to having one's on life back.

The thing that helped me the most was finding out who I was again. Not having to compromise on things or change things around to suite someone elses schedule. Take the time now that you have apart and discover yourself. After a few weeks for me, I learned and realized a lot of things from the relationship I was in that. Do I still love her, yes, but in a different way now, more like a good friend (we have very very limited contact now, maybe a phone call every few weeks or something like that, but we both realize it is for the best).

So why did you break up with him anyways is the true question?

Why did you break up with him and what did you say?

Before you try to persuade him to get back together you need to be clear on why you thought it necessary to break up - so that you can make him understand what happened and why you think you made a mistake.

The question about what you said to him is important because of how he reacted, and if what you say to him now is going to be believable when compared with what you said then.

i borke up with him because he is possesive....and doesn't give me time to spend with my family... he is always wanting me to be by his side whenever he want me... but i can't do that all the time... i need time to spend with my family too... i don't know....

If you don't know you need to do some thinking until you do. If you do get back together you will both need to sort out the problems so you can have a relationship you can both be happy with. You can't sort out what you don't know about.