Should I break up with him? I don't know what to do...

Kat57

" a man who goes to a brothel with his father to get blow jobs. Another aggravating red flag is that apparently the mother was present on the trip,"

I cannot imagine. This goes waaaaaaaaay beyond acceptable. The mother couldn't have known, or there must be something seriously wrong with her.

OP, why did you get involved with all of these screwballs?

She said he was on this trip with his parents, so I assumed the mother was present on the trip (but probably stayed in the hotel or went out alone) when the two decided to go to the strip club and the brothel. I know that might not seem relevant (and it really isn't important here), but they either lied to her or she accepts her husband and son going to strip clubs (assuming she wouldn't know about the brothel) during family trips. If him cheating like this, assuming they're in a committed monogamic relationship is not enough to leave, then adding up this family dynamic would be enough to at least assume that this behaviour is supported and reinforced by his family. Those are predictors that he'll probably repeat this next time he has the chance. And if she accepts this he'll use the "at least I was honest with you" BS.

She said he was on this trip with his parents, so I assumed the mother was present on the trip (but probably stayed in the hotel or went out alone) when the two decided to go to the strip club and the brothel. I know that might not seem relevant (and it really isn't important here), but they either lied to her or she accepts her husband and son going to strip clubs (assuming she wouldn't know about the brothel) during family trips. If him cheating like this, assuming they're in a committed monogamic relationship is not enough to leave, then adding up this family dynamic would be enough to at least assume that this behaviour is supported and reinforced by his family. Those are predictors that he'll probably repeat this next time he has the chance. And if she accepts this he'll use the "at least I was honest with you" BS.

How does one go to a brothel with their father! We know the father has no respect for the mother, but how could the son go along with this! It is sick on so many levels.

I would feel physically ill if I knew that my bf could go along with this. It is so disgusting.

The dad enjoys going to strip shows and brothels, he takes his son with him. That alone should tell you what kind of family you're getting involved with.

That would be a big enough reason for me to walk the other way.

But add into it that your boyfriend considers letting a prostitute touch him. That is as nasty as it gets.

Go and get tested for STDs, find yourself a decent man. This one is bordering on sleazy and it will only get worse.

The dad enjoys going to strip shows and brothels, he takes his son with him. That alone should tell you what kind of family you're getting involved with.

That would be a big enough reason for me to walk the other way.

But add into it that your boyfriend considers letting a prostitute touch him. That is as nasty as it gets.

Go and get tested for STDs, find yourself a decent man. This one is bordering on sleazy and it will only get worse.

"Bordering," NO! We are there!

This is one of the sickest things I have read on this site in a long time!

Archived