My boyfriend is a manchild?

nagon

Hello everyone, here is a little update from me

First of all thanks to everyone for posting and opening my eyes

I know I don't want to spend my life with this guy.

Currently we are still together but I am starting to make future plans like moving abroad in a year, or moving into my own place, and he will not have the capacity to come with me. So yeah sooner or later it will break.

So yeah sooner or later it will break.

basically, you are merely hoping he gets the hint. If you move to your own place, he will be on your doorstep the minute you go or you will have him over for sleepovers and he will be living with you in no time. If you go abroad, he will follow. Break up with him. Stop letting him sponge off you - pay zero of his bills or things that he enjoys. Cancel the cable and internet and just use your phone to look up things. Tell him whatever way you want, but if you cut him off and don't let him sponge, it will save your sanity.

basically, you are merely hoping he gets the hint. If you move to your own place, he will be on your doorstep the minute you go or you will have him over for sleepovers and he will be living with you in no time. If you go abroad, he will follow. Break up with him. Stop letting him sponge off you - pay zero of his bills or things that he enjoys. Cancel the cable and internet and just use your phone to look up things. Tell him whatever way you want, but if you cut him off and don't let him sponge, it will save your sanity.

Hi thanks for your message

I want to clarify that I do not pay any of his bills. Right now he is making some money as a delivery guy so he pays his own things.

I am planning going abroad for a working holiday visa in one year after having saved up, and he will not be able to follow me. Financially or legally he will not have the capacity to go abroad.

I will still enjoy the opportunities that I have while I can so we are incompatible in the long term

Archived