My Ex left me for His Ex Wife

Newhere2019

Yes it's humiliating only because she believes him and is coming to me with the false information. She's saying you cheated on him so it's your fault and that's not true he's lied to her brainwashes her has her calling me a pill head and all types of things that i don't do he's the one with the drug n alchol problems smh

Yes he has a warrant right now . SMH I'm just tired I've been with him through 2of his sentencings. I wss the only one there. But I don't regret it I just wish i would of ran away the first time and saved all this drama . Thankfully I didn't let him tare me down completely. He ruined my last home that I moved in while he was incarcerated kicked the door in when I asked him to leave ruined furniture . Busted windows . Just a lot and my freedom because if he wasn't by my side he didn't want me doing anything I'm happy it's just the way hes acting is messed up. I never thought he would talk to me like he does now. Because before he honestly would worship the ground i walked on. He changed once he got around his ex wife which I completely should of known because he has no backbone so I'm sure it wasn't hard for her to convince him to be mean to me

Take care of yourself, and don't worry about him and step out of the catfight with her over this jailbird abuser drug user.

Reach out to your friends and family for support. Go to social services if you need help with medical care, child care, housing, employment or food assistance. You don't have to hound him. You go to court on behalf of the child and they find him and subpoena him.

So I'm wrong for trying to see if he's going to do the paternity test.
Yes he has a warrant right now . SMH I'm just tired I've been with him through 2of his sentencings. I wss the only one there. But I don't regret it I just wish i would of ran away the first time and saved all this drama . Thankfully I didn't let him tare me down completely. He ruined my last home that I moved in while he was incarcerated kicked the door in when I asked him to leave ruined furniture . Busted windows . Just a lot and my freedom because if he wasn't by my side he didn't want me doing anything I'm happy it's just the way hes acting is messed up. I never thought he would talk to me like he does now. Because before he honestly would worship the ground i walked on. He changed once he got around his ex wife which I completely should of known because he has no backbone so I'm sure it wasn't hard for her to convince him to be mean to me

When a man is in prison he will promise you the world simply because he needs you.

Like I said earlier you have some unhealthy ideas of what makes a healthy relationship, honestly therapy would be a very good idea for you.

You posted another post stating you wait for men to choose you.

You arent powerless, you can be in control of your destiny, you just have to expect and want more for yourself. She isnt the reason this is happening to you, you got dragged into their drama by him, she is going to be who she is, she owes you nothing, hes the father of your child and goes along and participates in these games, recognize that, this isnt her fault, shes just as broken as the both of you, this is an unhealthy mess and you were blessed to be dumped, you are free, she is still in that disaster.

Seriously, imagine your wedding day and your vows: yeah he chose his baby mama and wife over me but while he was in prison he treated me right and then afterwards when he needed a place to stay he treated me good and I exposed my daughter to him, he got me knocked up and went back to his ex but he kept texting me when she was gone and he finally chose me, I couldn't be any happier!

Do you not see how unhealthy and disastrous all this is?

I don't want him back. We were together before prison so I wasn't being used. And when he got out he paid all the bills. Yes I'm pissed I was dragged into the mess very and that he's being a about being there n not claiming the baby who he definitely wanted I did too just not under these circumstances. Thanks for your advice though. I'm doing better than ever since he's been out my life. I just wish my son child had a better father already none of this came about until I was pregnant

According to you he went to prison 3 months after you started dating. So no, things were not "perfect".

This "relationship " was a mess from the get go.

I wouldn't count on any money from him. Hopefully your job pays well enough to support two children. But I would still take him to court anyway. Although warrants don't seem to bother him much.

Archived