Long Distance Boyfriend Gone With Almost No Warning

I don't think she's the author of the thread about dating a recluse for manslaughter. This guy sent her money,.it doesn't seem to be a recluse.

This is a quote form another one of her threads in July. Sounds like the same guy:

"TLDR; Became super close friends with a guy that lives in another state. We became inseparable, we were extremely similar in a lot of ways. We both started to develop crushes on each other. Shortly after, we stopped talking as much, he mentioned going through a pretty bad depression. I haven’t really spoken to him consistently in about two months and my feelings are still going strong because I want him in my life, but his depression has caused him to become a recluse and only keep to himself and his immediate family.

I’m not sure what to do, how to help, if I should help, or if I should distance myself from the situation to preserve my own feelings."

This is a quote form another one of her threads in July. Sounds like the same guy:

"TLDR; Became super close friends with a guy that lives in another state. We became inseparable, we were extremely similar in a lot of ways. We both started to develop crushes on each other. Shortly after, we stopped talking as much, he mentioned going through a pretty bad depression. I haven’t really spoken to him consistently in about two months and my feelings are still going strong because I want him in my life, but his depression has caused him to become a recluse and only keep to himself and his immediate family.

I’m not sure what to do, how to help, if I should help, or if I should distance myself from the situation to preserve my own feelings."

Oh, I see, I thought you were saying he was a recluse like an inmate in a prison haha

But yes, if it's the same guy it sounds even more fishy.

Ok - I’m totally jumping to conclusions - but the conclusion I jump to is that he has a girlfriend.

When your accounts get hacked, you don’t delete them all, you change your password. Hackers are not interested in calling your friends and family (lol!). Crazed girlfriends are... It’s also totally weird (and convenient?) that you don’t talk to him much on Fridays and Saturdays? These are typical date nights. And his reason is that he is sleeping? For 24 hours? And doing groceries?

I know I’m kind of making up stories - but it would make more sense to me if that night you were texting him a bunch, his girlfriend figured it out, so he texted you something unintelligible to make you stop and go away. And now he’s changing/closing his accounts because she’s losing her mind.

I was thinking the same exact thing. But I was thinking that he's married.

I agree. The stories don't match up.

His depression to keep away and justify disappearances and not meeting in person (despite being just 5 hours away) but now suddenly it's just working so many hours (driving 11 hours to work? What?) and not being so available to talk specially on fridays and saturdays (date nights or typical nights/weekends with the wife or girlfriend), difficult to contact and verify stories, now all this fishy mess about hacking and desactivating his number... it really points to girlfriend or wife and now it seems that he was caught, hence this sudden disappearance act with accounts and numbers deleted/deactivated.

Archived