I lied about a friend, now my ex dumped me.

oap81

It sounds like this is a tough situation. It sounds like you were trying to protect your ex, but it came across as bad? Have you talked more to her about this, to see what she is feeling/thinking? I am praying that it gets resolved and that the truth will be clear!
She blocked me on Whatsapp last night. We met up, we kissed and everything. Then an hour later she blocks me on Whatsapp. I want to work it out. But I can't do that if she blocks me and pretty much takes her ball and goes home.

Take it as a life lesson, don't lie, ever. Don't lie to get out of something, don't lie thinking it will save a fight, don't lie to hide things, just don't lie.

Yes, some truths aren't pretty but as an adult, that's life. Be straight, be honest. Lying will never get you anywhere. You either end up fooling your partner or you end up being someone who is not trust worthy.

You also lose integrity.

Take it as a life lesson, don't lie, ever. Don't lie to get out of something, don't lie thinking it will save a fight, don't lie to hide things, just don't lie.

Yes, some truths aren't pretty but as an adult, that's life. Be straight, be honest. Lying will never get you anywhere. You either end up fooling your partner or you end up being someone who is not trust worthy.

You also lose integrity.

I understand. I'm in no way blaming her for this. But I told her last night I'm willing to regain her trust. Why would she just block me like that? Just shutting me out.
I have no idea but you do need to establish if she wants to date for sure or not, no more mind games from either side. Hopefully you can still get a hold of her and ask straight out, if the answer is no, then block her and move on once and for all.
Thank you for the advice.

You don't need to view every current state as permanent. Read my sig, and let her process this without pressure. Since your last interaction with her was good, allow her to miss you and reflect on you fondly without trying to influence her. Otherwise, neither of you will be able to trust that any choices in your favor have truly come from her. An eggshell walk isn't what you're shooting for.

You don't need to view every current state as permanent. Read my sig, and let her process this without pressure. Since your last interaction with her was good, allow her to miss you and reflect on you fondly without trying to influence her. Otherwise, neither of you will be able to trust that any choices in your favor have truly come from her. An eggshell walk isn't what you're shooting for.
Thank you I needed to read this lol. I'm currently so anxious right now!

Archived