Is he cheating on his long term girlfriend with me?

Gulliver

One of my friends who was my ex's friend went on about love is about forgive and forget. So many divorces right now and sometimes cheating is actually the partner's fault. Sometimes the things that the partner does is even worse than cheating but men use sex as a way to revenge. I think he tried to make me forgive my ex for cheating on me. At the time i was willing to forgive him and in the end I decided that he couldn't be forgiven.

Sorry, but this is terrible advice. I hope you don't regularly seek out advice from this person.

And while I wouldn't have contacted this girl at all, what's done is done. You probably won't ever get the answers you were seeking, but at least now you know you have to let go.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good for her.

I don't know why you asked for advice concidering you did the exact opposite of what every responder said, but now there's no where else to go with this but to let it go so I guess it worked out in the end.

No you beautiful people help me a lot with exchange experiences. I was just so curious . Mad world , i know. Sorry my friend.

Sorry, but this is terrible advice. I hope you don't regularly seek out advice from this person.

And while I wouldn't have contacted this girl at all, what's done is done. You probably won't ever get the answers you were seeking, but at least now you know you have to let go.

He is the friend of my ex. At the time i think he might have tried to manipulate me to forgive my ex. Recently he tried to contact me on Skype winking and wanting to come to visit me. I didn['t want to be rude but i blocked him anyway as he has been acting weird. Although i told him that we can be friend and he can still call my phone but i don't want to see you around on Skype chat as i don't want to think about my ex -as this ex was really bad -intentionally cheated on me and still telling me he loved me etc and lying.

That guy probably told that woman you messaged that you're some psycho chick who is obsessed with him.

Now will you stop seeing him and let this go? Or are you somehow still "hoping"?

No i won't see him anymore. If that's really the case then he is a really bad guy. Deception and lies. If you care about someone even just a bit, you won't do this. He must be a really bad guy. I don't get it. He seems like a perfect guy though. The girl i sent a message to seems like a lovely person. She is about 3 times bigger than me , i do like her pictures though. It's ok ill forget about him. Thank you my beautiful friends , this really helps.

No i won't see him anymore. If that's really the case then he is a really bad guy. Deception and lies. If you care about someone even just a bit, you won't do this. He must be a really bad guy. I don't get it. He seems like a perfect guy though. The girl i sent a message to seems like a lovely person. She is about 3 times bigger than me , i do like her pictures though. It's ok ill forget about him. Thank you my beautiful friends , this really helps.

You have no idea who she is, OP. You have seen photos, but that's it. She might indeed be amazing or she might be completely off her rocker.

I point this out because you appear to make a lot of assumptions without actually knowing the person. This guy seemed like the perfect guy, yet you have only dated him a couple months and you already found out he wasn't using his real name with you. I would encourage you to truly get to know someone before deciding how awesome they are, as that approach could easily lead you to be manipulated by people who will take advantage of you. Your ex's friend is another case in point. I am not sure why you offered friendship to him when you felt so uncomfortable with this advances.

Anyway, glad you are going to forget this guy. It wasn't going to work.

You have no idea who she is, OP. You have seen photos, but that's it. She might indeed be amazing or she might be completely off her rocker.

I point this out because you appear to make a lot of assumptions without actually knowing the person. This guy seemed like the perfect guy, yet you have only dated him a couple months and you already found out he wasn't using his real name with you. I would encourage you to truly get to know someone before deciding how awesome they are, as that approach could easily lead you to be manipulated by people who will take advantage of you. Your ex's friend is another case in point. I am not sure why you offered friendship to him when you felt so uncomfortable with this advances.

Anyway, glad you are going to forget this guy. It wasn't going to work.

Thanks MissCanuck for pointing this out. I know, am feeling naive, this guy obviously has been taking advantage of me. He is the bad guy in disguise. :upset:

Archived