What should I do? Give up, wait or try to do something?

Dadadaisy123

Im terrible at flirting and recently came out of a long relationship.

Im interested in someone (my sisters friend) but this person says she wouldnt date me because of her friendship with my sister (even though my sister says she wouldnt mind). I never aproached this person about dating, she was the one that started asking questions about my looks to friends we have in common as soon as I became single.

Anyway, she says she wouldnt date me but keeps complimenting me to my sister. Last saturday she asked my sister to tell me I was getting prettier each time she saw me.

Should I do something? Should I make my interest obvious? Wait? Or give up?

Does it seems like shes interested?

Im terrible at flirting and recently came out of a long relationship.

Im interested in someone (my sisters friend) but this person says she wouldnt date me because of her friendship with my sister (even though my sister says she wouldnt mind). I never aproached this person about dating, she was the one that started asking questions about my looks to friends we have in common as soon as I became single.

Anyway, she says she wouldnt date me but keeps complimenting me to my sister. Last saturday she asked my sister to tell me I was getting prettier each time she saw me.

Should I do something? Should I make my interest obvious? Wait? Or give up?

Does it seems like shes interested?

She is using that as an excuse, who cares if she is friends w/your sister? Do not wait for her find someone who won't make excuses. If she liked you, there would be nothing stopping her from going out w/you.

Don't date a rebound, just because she seems handy. She doesn't want to date you. Stop building her up in your mind because you just had a breakup and want someone. There's 100s of other girls to choose from.

recently came out of a long relationship. this person says she wouldnt date me because of her friendship with my sister

This friend may be attracted to you, but she takes a huge risk of losing a friendship if she dates you.

Think about it - what would happen if you break up? Your sister could distance herself from this friend due to relationship issues, or this friend could distance herself from a good friend because she can't run the risk of running into you, and she certainly doesn't want to hear about you, and it sounds like your sister and you are close enough, you would inevitably come up in conversation.

You're just outside of a long relationship. Is your sister's BFF the best choice for a rebound?

This friend may be attracted to you, but she takes a huge risk of losing a friendship if she dates you.

Think about it - what would happen if you break up? Your sister could distance herself from this friend due to relationship issues, or this friend could distance herself from a good friend because she can't run the risk of running into you, and she certainly doesn't want to hear about you, and it sounds like your sister and you are close enough, you would inevitably come up in conversation.

You're just outside of a long relationship. Is your sister's BFF the best choice for a rebound?

Yes, you are right

She's $ h-it testing you (god alot of the responders on here are clueless).

I couldn't date you because of your sister = I'd like to date you but being a woman I need deniable plausibility even mentioning it, because guys are supposed to make a move...

She's asking you to man up.

secondly, women have no f*ing idea what they really want so decide what YOU wan't and lead the play

I have a friend who's in a relationship with a guy she told no 8 times...!

Don't get your sister to talk to her (what are you 8!? getting a friend to go tell a girl you like her!)

next time she say the "We can't date sister thing" look her right in the eye and say "that's a shame.. I think we'd pretty awesome together.. " pause smile 3 seconds tick tick tick then move on to talk about anything else...

put it out there let it hang.... balls then with her. but at least YOU hit the ball..

She's $ h-it testing you (god alot of the responders on here are clueless).

I couldn't date you because of your sister = I'd like to date you but being a woman I need deniable plausibility even mentioning it, because guys are supposed to make a move...

She's asking you to man up.

secondly, women have no f*ing idea what they really want so decide what YOU wan't and lead the play

I have a friend who's in a relationship with a guy she told no 8 times...!

Don't get your sister to talk to her (what are you 8!? getting a friend to go tell a girl you like her!)

next time she say the "We can't date sister thing" look her right in the eye and say "that's a shame.. I think we'd pretty awesome together.. " pause smile 3 seconds tick tick tick then move on to talk about anything else...

put it out there let it hang.... balls then with her. but at least YOU hit the ball..

And also, she never said the thing about dating to my face...

Archived