He won't talk to me....did I ruin my chances?

bubbles2334

So this guy and I have gone out twice and talk daily. Thought he was super into me. The other day it was my b day and it's always been a bad time for me and makes me depressed. Ranted to him about how they suck and nobody wants to do anything. He said he'd come spend it with me if he could due to work. I ranted another message and then said I sound like a mad woman and that I wish people would just ask me what I wanted to do. He replied he wished he could make me feel better and good night. I replied I'm embarrassed and feel awful I was ranting and that he'd probably won't speak to me again. The next day I apologized again saying that I like him and I hoped it didn't ruin whatever was going on between us. Now he won't talk to me. Did I ruin things? What should I do?

Now he won't talk to me. Did I ruin things? What should I do?

Hard to say. In the early stages people are typically on their very best behavior. If he caught a glimpse of this type of drama early on he's likely wondering what things might look like further on down the road.

All you can do is back off and wait and see if he comes around on his own.

It sounds like you are angry with friends, family, exes, in general,whatever. It'a amazing that he didn't block you after the first rant. Try to understand where this rage is coming from and why you dumped it on a guy you went on 2 dates with.

So this guy and I have gone out twice

-Ranted to him about how they suck and nobody wants to do anything.

-I ranted another message and then said I sound like a mad woman and that I wish people would just ask me what I wanted to do.

Wow....that's a whole lot of drama. Definitely back off and let him process all that and figure out if he wants to see more or call it a day on this.

If he does come back around, do get a grip on yourself and your emotions and don't keep on bringing this up, apologizing more, making it more of an issue and keeping it in his face. It was a misstep, but let it go and leave it in the past, learn from this and try not to repeat that again.

Archived