i dont know what my ex wants

My ex and I broke up late last year and since then we have been going back and forth, this even resulting in going round his house and seeing his family again. However I don't know what this means for us or what he wants. We aren't talking right now but he messaged me saying "Do you think I cheated on you when we were together?" to which I said I don't know anymore. He then blocked me and we haven't spoken since but why would he do that? Was he trying just to get in my head because it worked.

He is quite immature but is going through a rough time at home so I don’t know if it could be to do with that. I know deep down it’s right to move on but i can’t imagine being without him. We were so close and I don’t want to not have him in my life but we can’t be friends without being anything more.

My ex and I broke up late last year and since then we have been going back and forth, this even resulting in going round his house and seeing his family again. However I don't know what this means for us or what he wants. We aren't talking right now but he messaged me saying "Do you think I cheated on you when we were together?" to which I said I don't know anymore. He then blocked me and we haven't spoken since but why would he do that? Was he trying just to get in my head because it worked.

What is the context of that comment? I am guessing you have wondered about his fidelity in the past, or perhaps have discussed your concerns with others?

Why did you two break up?

What is the context of that comment? I am guessing you have wondered about his fidelity in the past, or perhaps have discussed your concerns with others?

Why did you two break up?

He broke up with me because he needed to concentrate on things at home and didn’t want to be a relationship.

I just need to know what he wants with me so i could maybe try try it again with him or cut him off completely.

He broke up with me because he needed to concentrate on things at home and didn’t want to be a relationship.

I just need to know what he wants with me so i could maybe try try it again with him or cut him off completely.

If he broke up with you, you already have your answer.

Did you previously suspect he'd cheated on you?

Why do you want to be with someone who

1. has to think about being with you

2. has cheated on you.

You are giving him all the power. You are allowing him to decide what happens, you are allowing him to decide how you feel. Rather than letting him decide, why dont you take charge and say good bye.

Archived