We broke up and I might be pregnant

emzara

Instead of thinking there's a "possibility" you might be pregnant, just take a pregnancy test!

And he in no way should not have contacted you for 5 days. I don't care if his phone "died" (he doesn't have a charger?), or he had a meeting. He should have told you about his friend dying earlier than he had.

You need to find someone who can communicate well and doesn't get mad about something small about not getting off the couch to say goodbye.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Instead of thinking there's a "possibility" you might be pregnant, just take a pregnancy test!

I am 13 DPO and CD 27. For those who don't know what that means, I'm 13 days past ovulation and on cycle day 27. They call this the TWW (two week wait). Pregnancy tests are not completely accurate until a missed period. If I am pregnant, the HCG in my urine might not be at high enough levels yet. Many women get false negatives this early and any woman who's ever tried to conceive who's in any baby forum anywhere in the world will tell you to wait. So, I'm waiting.

And he in no way should not have contacted you for 5 days. I don't care if his phone "died" (he doesn't have a charger?), or he had a meeting. He should have told you about his friend dying earlier than he had.

You need to find someone who can communicate well and doesn't get mad about something small about not getting off the couch to say goodbye.

Thank you. I agree. He did contact me, but barely. But I agree that he should have been much more communicative and explained a lot more to me.

I tested at 11 DPO and it was negative. Years ago, when I was pregnant with my ex-husband, I got a negative test result before my period was due, but a positive test result days after it was due. So, I'm waiting until A) I start my period or B) enough time has lapsed that a test will be more accurate.

I have no idea what result I want. I'm completely confused.

Archived