ccmench3

My ex girlfriend who i hadn't heard from in four months texted me out of the blue telling me she misses me. So we meet up and just get dinner, nothing serious talk and go separate ways. She messages me today asking me what my plans were for new years and if I wanted to do somthing. I told her my plans that I had already had and I invited her she said she would consider it. I wasn't going to bring up being in a relationship with her I wanted to let things just happen. Until she asked me what I wanted out of this? I told her I wanted my best friend back and the love of my life. She had different ideas she told me she doesn't want to be with me in a relationship but she needs me. What do I do?

Yikes. No deal, back to NC. She is absolutely playing with you, although at least she moved it forward to this part so you know where you stand.

She misses you and likes having you in her life, on her terms. But you want more so it's never going to work. Don't be her lapdog. Know what you want and don't take anything less. People respect that.

My ex girlfriend who i hadn't heard from in four months texted me out of the blue telling me she misses me. So we meet up and just get dinner, nothing serious talk and go separate ways. She messages me today asking me what my plans were for new years and if I wanted to do somthing. I told her my plans that I had already had and I invited her she said she would consider it. I wasn't going to bring up being in a relationship with her I wanted to let things just happen. Until she asked me what I wanted out of this? I told her I wanted my best friend back and the love of my life. She had different ideas she told me she doesn't want to be with me in a relationship but she needs me. What do I do?

I would tell her to take a flying f** leap at a rolling doughnut. She's basically saying give me what I need, the heck with what you need.

Archived