Difficult choice

JoTambouille

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stay away. Far away. If you stay friends with her with no sex - its still an emotional affair. You should talk about your life and interests with your wife - not a mistress. It robs your wife of having a relationship with you

I share some good things with my wife, but still quite a few points she’s quite the opposite of me ( which is normal and that’s her personality, I loved her in 1st place because and knowing how she was, no argue about that to be clear), like me doesn’t share some of her interests either. We don’t have to like everything together.

But I share what we like together.

I still have one question.

Why she insist to stay friend with me? I thought I was the issue about her relationship and stopping the affair was her way to test it.

I don’t understand the «we should stop and in three months let’s be friends».

@Boltnrun

My wife is aware about that woman for the reason I know her from school 20 years ago. Before we add the sex, she knows I saw her as a friend.

But I get your point. The status have changed.

There isn’t going back from sex to just friend is it?

Thanks for yours previous answers

I share some good things with my wife, but still quite a few points she’s quite the opposite of me ( which is normal and that’s her personality, I loved her in 1st place because and knowing how she was, no argue about that to be clear), like me doesn’t share some of her interests either. We don’t have to like everything together.

But I share what we like together.

I still have one question.

Why she insist to stay friend with me? I thought I was the issue about her relationship and stopping the affair was her way to test it.

I don’t understand the «we should stop and in three months let’s be friends».

@Boltnrun

My wife is aware about that woman for the reason I know her from school 20 years ago. Before we add the sex, she knows I saw her as a friend.

But I get your point. The status have changed.

There isn’t going back from sex to just friend is it?

Thanks for yours previous answers

Interests is why you have buddies and you join clubs.

My guy has a hobby that I don't share. I really am not interested in it myself. I am supportive, though. If we are on a trip and there is a museum or store dedicated to it, I'll stop with him. I can also be there to cheer on his achievements.

He has male friends that share his hobby and who he goes to do some of these things sometimes with.

A spouse does not have to share every interest or hobby with you - sometimes the fact that they have different interests brings a lot to the table in a marriage.

Why would that woman want to be friends with you? Well, you slept with her - so she is assuming that at some point you are going to slip up and she anticipates that she can probably sleep with you again.

No, there isn't going from sex to just friends when you are MARRIED - that's an inappropriate friendship.

afterall, do you ever hear of a woman who makes quilts or knits and says "my hubby isn't into my interests!!!" Nope. She looks at that hobby time as her break from the world or she has other women that she talks about quilting with or goes to quilt shows with as the husband's eyes glaze over about it. So I am sure whatever your "interests" are there are guys who are able to fulfill that shared interest need

Archived