Afraid of becoming a complete hooker

Mkay so I am bisexual and I JUST (3 days ago) came out of a two year relationship with a woman. She was unhealthilly possessive of me, and i CAN be very promiscous, however i remained completely faithful to her.

Now the trouble is that i came out of this relationship completely burnt out and tired, and i am considering the possibility of starting to have sex just for the pleasure, including one-night-stands and basically screwing with whoever comes my way.

Now some friends have told me that its ok and others have told me that i will feel completely worthless, empty, sl·utty and used.

I must say that i hold my body in quite low regard and that i could easily just give myself to anyone (with certain limits).

So what do you people think? should i just let go and screw, or should i take it slowly?

Cheers!

You gotta find out what you like. A buncha friends told me to sex it up after my long term relationship. Personally ive been takin it slow and im really feelin it. But i mean it cant hurt either way. Back in my highschool days id have one night of makin out with a girl or whatever and id feel super dirty afterwards. Thats why i didnt start the radom sex like my friends said.

I say take it slow. I know how you feel when you say burnt and tired because I felt exactly that after my last relationship. It's very tempting to just let go and hook up with anyone. I decided to take it slow(which was a hard thing to do when you have all these emtions etc!) but I'm glad I did it. The thing is people look for anything that will take their mind away from the past relationship. Sex becomes a thing you just do for temporary pleasure but it won't get anywhere. I have found out that sex in a good, healthy relationship is so much better than random hook ups. Why do you say you hold your body in low regard? You really should make an effort not to. Start by learning to love yourself. All the best!

I don't know what exactly to tell you...I'm 15, and I'm a very promiscous person usually, except I sometime go through phases of trying to control myself. Some days, I find it disgusting, and I'm tired of it, and it hurts. Some days, it's great, it's fun, and it's a lot easier than having a relationship. You have to consider if you can handle the emotions that come along with it. Its a personal choice. Once you start....

Empty

The way I see it, if you are going to be permiscuous you mind as well get paid for it. Check with the local hookers and see what the going rates are. Just be sure you protect yourself. Great way to earn a little extra income with no "Back Taxes" ;-)

The way I see it, if you are going to be permiscuous you mind as well get paid for it. Check with the local hookers and see what the going rates are. Just be sure you protect yourself. Great way to earn a little extra income with no "Back Taxes" ;-)

So this "great way" to earn extra money involves: you get to be out of control of your own earnings and lose your power to a pimp whom decides where you work, when you work, and how much you will pay him. And sorry, but the chances of being "independent" are not likely when you will need that "protection".

You are at risk of abuse from your pimp or from johns. Rape is very common from again, pimps (they effectively own you) and johns. Disease is incredibly common. You are at risk of finding yourself in jail, or dead. You are at risk of depression, emotional depreciation, there is a higher rate of drug use and alchoholism among prostitutes.

Yeah, all sounds worth the tradeoff of not paying taxes.

Hey morky's reply was one of the things going through my mind (btw keep in mind i am a GUY). but if i were to do that, it wouldnt be on the street. You know, selected contacts, upwards of a grand a night...

If prostitution wasnt controlled by pimps, and if they really were independent, i'd be all for it. Heck ur body's yours, u can do whatever u want with it, if u wanna rent it, go for it!

Hah, prostitution is not all pimps, strangers, the streets, etc. You can just take the people you normally have sex with, and tell them they now have to pay $. Or when you meet someone you would usually have sex with, tell them that you charge. No pimp. The emotional part...yes...lots to handle.

Empty

Hah, prostitution is not all pimps, strangers, the streets, etc. You can just take the people you normally have sex with, and tell them they now have to pay $. Or when you meet someone you would usually have sex with, tell them that you charge. No pimp. The emotional part...yes...lots to handle.

Empty

Now if you normally have sex with them, why the heck would they want to PAY for it. Most of the time it is possible to find other people willing to have sex whom are not charging for it. And telling someone you "charge" is not exactly going to get most people interested - and they are still "strangers".

Personally I think if you are having sex with that many people to start charging, its time to reconsider why you are having sex in the first place. Whether you have a pimp or not, you are still prostituting yourself and guess what - it is STILL illegal in the majority of places.

Yes it is your body (but no you can't do whatever you want - note the illegal part?) so if you want you "can" rent it out, but at what cost...and I am not talking financial cost.

Its a decision that you have to make for yourself. Ask yourself how you think you would feel about the situation if you just had sex with whoever. It is possible to have have purely sexual relationships but its a personal decision. Choose your own path that way the decision will be yours and yours alone. Protect yourself and do what you think is best for you.