Did I make the right decision?

moneymkt

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because it wasnt like her to go missing on a day we were supposed to see each other. Thats why i had to check our chat history to make sure i didnt miss anything and it turned out i did

Bro. That's my point.

Stop making excuses. You screwed up. You were too bent on eliminating her (for a frankly stupid reason anyway). This is on YOU. Learn from it. And stop jumping to conclusions.

Because it wasnt like her to go missing on a day we were supposed to see each other. Thats why i had to check our chat history to make sure i didnt miss anything and it turned out i did

I will say that seeing your posts on several different topics really does make me think you are actively sabotaging yourself.

You have something like a cloud of negativity that obscures your perception. You jump to conclusions and seem to pick the worst.

I don't know if you have just repeatedly gotten screwed over enough to cause this or what. But I can bet that your perfect girl across the board could come up to you and you would have 10 reasons why she was totally undatable.

If you want a real shot at a healthy relationship you are going to need to not be so pessimistic about everything.

In my 30's. I was getting that used feeling but wasn't sure since she always responded to my texts. So it was all so confusing mainly because I am used to a woman reaching out first sometimes if she is interested

I've dated a good but during my 30s and always let the man send the texts firsts in the initial stages. Maybe I'm old fashioned. It's different when you are going out with someone . At a later stage you can always let her know you enjoy getting texts from her. But for now I would take it she is more than likely interested! When she replies does she ask you any questions . If so it is a definitely

I agree I used to never text my Bf first the first month of dating. We're just conditioned and told we are chasing if we do that. I would text after date to thank him for the date.

Having said that, I do think you can kind of tell if a lady is into u or not. Perhaps there was something else besides the text...

Archived