says shes young and doesnt want a bf ??

So a little background info is in order so here goes:

We met through a mutual friend about 2 months ago. Apparently she thinks I am hot and I find her very attractive. We have hung out a lot in group situations some of which ended up with us sleeping in the same bed...but the circumstances have been strange in almost all accounts...(another one of her girlfriends also in the bed, her cousin sleeping in the same room, people passing out on the bedroom floor...) so I havent ever felt comfortable making a move. So nothing besides little peck kisses has happened between us...even though we have cuddled all night long on many occasions. So now that it has been soooo long with no kissing or sex it seems strange to bring it up. I had a talk with our mutual friend about the situation cause I felt like I didnt make a move soon enough and had drifted into the 'just friends' zone and she said that she still really likes me and doesnt want me to think that she just thinks of me as a friend...but also that she doesnt want to lead me on cause she says she is young(19) and does not want a serious relationship. So I guess my question is...is it too late for me to make a move? should I even persue if she says she doesnt want a bf? also, I know none of her feelings first hand...only from what our mutual friend has told me...should I try and ask her about the situation?

If there's one thing that I've learned personally in the past few months, it's that everyone has a different idea of what constitutes "a serious relationship." For me, that means a relationship that will lead to marriage in the near future. For others, it could just mean dating each other exclusively. I think you may want to clarify this with her.

I think you should ask her out - perhaps it's not too late to move out of the "friends zone." Good luck!!!

not sure if anybody cares but heres the recap of the night. picked her up went to dinner (my favorite pizza place)...conversation was always good. then hit up the U2 laser light show (i'd never been but i had remembered from sometime previous that she loved those things. she loved it. after that we went back to her house for a movie then climbed into bed for some good times but were almost immediately interrupted by her drunk roommate and about 8 of her drunk friends all of whom managed to barge into the room pulling the two of us out of bed with a barage of questions and brotherly threats. ahh...never a dull moment with this girl. all in all it was a good night though. thanks for the advice.