My wife goes out alot

oh my god are you still going on ...everything you have written is absolute crap and I have never in all my days on here read anyone turn my words so much to suit themselves that I am dumbfounded by your ignorance ....

his post was about her going out 3 times a week ...doh ..... I wont be back on this post , so you carry on in fantasy land with your assumptions . * eye roll

That is what happen when you get on and try to shame people with your high and mighty judgements.

Well, okay, lets suppose she is entitled to three nights a week staying up til 1:30. I think that's ridiculous and excessive, but fine.

Assuming that entitlement is valid, I believe you are also entitled NOT to have to stay up to 1:30 three nights a week to support this lifestyle.

I agree with ThatWasThen, however I wouldn't play the game of having to see "John". I would straight up tell her if she's going to continue that, then she's going to have to make arrangements for a sitter herself, because you are not going to do it anymore.

Well, okay, lets suppose she is entitled to three nights a week staying up til 1:30. I think that's ridiculous and excessive, but fine.

Assuming that entitlement is valid, I believe you are also entitled NOT to have to stay up to 1:30 three nights a week to support this lifestyle.

I agree with ThatWasThen, however I wouldn't play the game of having to see "John". I would straight up tell her if she's going to continue that, then she's going to have to make arrangements for a sitter herself, because you are not going to do it anymore.

I agree fine she's entitled to go out three nights a week although I don't know what mother with a little baby gets to go out three nights a week. But do you don't need to stay up till she gets home . Someone needs to be functional to look after a baby .

Archived