Does she like me? help please

Ok guys, im a sophomore in highschool, shes a senior, yes a senior, you didnt read wrong...

Neways I have 1 class with this girl, and shes really smart attractive and kind, ill go threw the things she has done to me in the past week.

I want to describe that i sit by 2 other seniors, one being a male, and the other a female, and of course the 3rd senior the girl im talkin about.

Im wondering would a senior even go out with a sophomore, im really funny i think in class, i get both the senior girls to laugh at stuff i say alot.

btw here is what she has done decode if u think she likes me.

1. Last thursday we had speaker, she sat infront of me and constantly turned around and looked at me giving me a weird smile, she turned around and took off her ring and jokingly said my name followed by will u marry me, and we talked and giggled threw that class period.

2. Friday she sat at her regular seat (accross from my seat) and she always turns and looks at me, but i just give her a weird smile back and she will put her hand on my dest or what not..

3 Tuesday. same thing went on, she pinches me now, always looks back at me, grabs the papers off my desk constantly and just always turns around alot during class.

4 Wednesday (yesterday) she sat infront of me again, and we took notes she was again turning around alot giving me weird faces just jokin around, and then when we were taking notes, i got so tired of writing i just jokiningly put my paper on her desk and said im done, she says take the notes, and i just put my hand out there and she wrote sumthing on my paper which i later read ( you write ugly [which i do]) and then wrote on my hand 'i love *hername* ' i didnt wipe it off either, she also took notes on my paper she wrote about 6 or 7 lines of notes for me on my own paper at the same time writing on her paper, and i said thx alot and what not..

5 Today was strange we didnt really socialize at all, she sat 2 seats infront of me, cuz we had a speaker and she said she was cold and no other seat available i guess, and she looked back and i said shutup (jokingly) and she flicked me off jokingly as well,but after that the speaker put in a video and nothing else went on but i did relize she looked back at me during the movie...

Do you guys think she likes me? SHes a senior, this makes things so much more confusing, i dont really flirt back at the extent she does, cuz i dont want to be fooled i want to make sure she is not just pulling strings, and i want to knowif you guys heard of a highschool senior girl going out with a sophomore guy befor.

p.s she asked if i had a girlfriend befor like 3 weeks ago or w/e..

I think she is attractive, very smart, and very very nice.Definatly wouldnt mind hooking up with her or going out on a date, im just real confused help!

Does she like me? what should i do.

Ask her out bro, what have you got to lose? I think she is showing signs.

I would ask her out to an informal date, like a movie over the weekend. You are already comfortable with her, if she says no to the movie or whatever you want to do with her, act like its no big deal.

If I was just pulling a guys strings (which I wouldn't...but even if I was), I wouldn't go as far as this girl is going in flirting with you. thereforeeee, I think she does like you. Plus you said that you think she is a really nice girl, and I don't think really nice girls would just pull a guy's strings. Also, the major thing that gives it away is how many times she looks back at you.

So just do what Iceman26 said:

I would ask her out to an informal date, like a movie over the weekend. You are already comfortable with her, if she says no to the movie or whatever you want to do with her, act like its no big deal.

On a side note, about the age difference thing. I would say generally senior females don't date male sophomores. When I was a senior, I'm trying not to sound shallow, but I didn't even look at the sophomores, not because of the age, but because they look so much smaller than me...there was no attraction, most of them look like kids. Put an 18yr old senior beside a 15yr old sophomore and you'll notice a difference. However, do you look older/more mature/bigger stature than most kids your age? Even if you don't, I still think you stand a chance with her.

Yes, im 6'' i played dend for my football team, and i pretty much and twice her hight for the most part, i act older and look older, thereforeee she was suprized when i told her my true age. But, 2morrow will be the big day, its friday and if nothing happenslike 2day, then i will just go on, but i willmost likely get her number or sumthing.. damn she drives to, i dont get my licence till june, hm intimidating if u ask me (just dont ask me how to spell intimidating)

when i was a freshman there was a senior girl that REALLY liked me... we were in choir together and we the best two singers in the choir by a long shot... choir is mostly just a goof off class in my school cuz its small and thre isnt a lot of talent... but anyways she basically fell in love with me and we were in a musical and a play together too and we flirted all the time and she always found a way into my arms... but i was 6"1' at the time and weighed about 215 lbs of pretty much pure muscle so i was also bigger in stature than most kids my age...

but i think ur good to go because age really doesnt matter... and this chick seems to like you quite a bit if she looks at you a lot during class... either that or she seems to think ur a good friend and a really funny guy... either way she will probably go to a movie or somethin with you... just go for it and see where things go

Ok I just wanted to add one more thing.

I just want to clarify what I meant about sophomore guys and senior girls. I didn't mean that senior girls will only look at a sophomore guy only if he is built/older-looking. I just think on the physical-attractiveness level it would help. Personality (imo for me and I think generally for a lot of girls and/or seniors) is the major deciding factor (no matter what he looks like--younger or older).

1 more thing, should i be flirting back the same extent as she is, to show her im not brushing her off? I mean i dont want to go head over heels already, im not desperite like that at all, but i mean this girl has the perfect personality,very sweet girl. I dont know i get her to laugh alot threw the period, 2morrow will be judgement day,

Guys, i just want to add an update..Today didnt go to well imo, first we get into the library and she comes in late or w/e, so i sit next to a computer and start my research, i see her at the back table, so i go over to the teacher several times to get help and to get near her just to see if she was doing nething important...well time goes by and i find im so confused on this research i go to her and mumble her name and say i need help, she says what do u need help with, I say can u do this for me im confused or can i copy off u, she said strangly no, and she isnt getting a 0 cuz of me, and i said well help me atleast, i could tell her voice was getting louder saying what do u need help with.. and she tryed to keep it down i could tell... Neways i get a book and i sit at her table, i do my work dilegently, and listening into her and her friends conversation i hear them talk about prom whihc is 2morrow, i say you guys are so lucky to be seniors and going to prom, they say why i say cuz its times up for you guys, and its time to move on no more highschool, and then the girl says want to go to prom with me (kiddng around cuz it was 2morrow and i couldnt go) im like ya buy me a ticket and she got quiet..more into the conversation sumhow she gets to saying

You look very hot, i dont see how you dont have a little cute girlfriend, and i say its cause im picky,then the 2 seniors ask what type of girl i like, i say not sure just cute face and good personality, i also said only reason i would want to go to prom as a sophomore is to get laid, and she says my first and last name, which was a suprize to me, as she was humourisly suprized, i say to her are u going to get laid after prom, she says ** I have a boyfriend, so ya i would hope so**...

im confused, she has interest in me, but ive also heard her say how her and her boyfriend argue alot.. advice?

She has a boyfriend?! That's an important fact that you left out in your other posts.

I think she seemed annoyed in the library b/c well, you asked if you could copy her work, and b/c she was thinking about prom (prom is a big night for girls), and plus she was with her friends.

im like ya buy me a ticket and she got quiet..more into the conversation sumhow she gets to saying You look very hot, i dont see how you dont have a little cute girlfriend

She got quiet --> yeah I think she knows that you have a little thing for her.

And the 2nd bold part-->I don't think she has a thing for you. I think she likes you but more like a flirting buddy. When I was a highschool I knew some senior girls who flirted with the younger guys (i.e., friends of their younger brothers) just for fun and for the attention/ego boost I suppose.

So, my advice is you should start looking elsewhere for a cute little girlfriend (with good personality of course). Don't start ignoring her or being mean but this is just a little flirting game you have here.

Even though you may be honest with her about going to the prom to get laid, I wouldnt have said that man, nor would I have asked her if she was going to get laid. Well, you know what not to say next time though.

Not much else you can do but be her friend if she has a boyfriend, you know?

Good luck man.