a choice.... gf or fling with a guy?

hey im bisexual and 17. well my problem is that my gf isnt into sex as much as she used to be, we hardly ever can be bothered, and it annoyes me. but now this guy wants to see me, and i know if we meet more will happen. i just dont want to be one of those ppl that cheat and stuff, but now that im that position, i understand more of what it feels like. how can you go out with someone who isnt as, lets say..horny.. as you are? with as many problems as that makes, are you still supposed to wait it out and hope for a miracle?

I think that wanting different levels of intimacy (or more or less sex) can be a really big problem for partners in a relationship. Don't cheat on your girlfriend. Instead, do the more difficult (but right) thing. Evaluate your feelings for your gf and the relationship. Is your heart still in it? Do you feel that this problem is something you two can talk over and work through? Can you compromise? Of course, if there are things your gf doesn't want to do sexually, that is her choice but if it is that her sex drive has declined that may be something that can change. Good luck w/your decision.

the reason she doesnt want to fulfill my sexual needs is cause she wants to trust me first. she thinks i get around, does that mean she thinks that if she doesnt satisfy me, ill stay around..?? i do love her, and she does like our sex and she does every thing, but shes holding back. i have been patient for a while now, but every time she has more or less the same excuse. its really frustrating. i dont know why, but i cant not have sex with her, or sex in general. but she doesnt understand that. i dont know why im like this, but maybe its hormones. it actually pisses me off sometimes. i do love her, i just am getting impatient. ive tried talking to her, but she says " i just dont trust you yet" or " you have to learn to be more of a gf" or " i dont feel loved". i dont see how thats possible, i spend every minuter with her, im taking her to dinner next week. what should i do?

If sex is something thats extremely important to you and your partner doesnt have the same sex drive. Then before to situation gets even more serious It would be best if you got out of the situation. Find another person that you are sexually compatible with, for you sex is important. Sice sex is so important to you it should be thought of as an important part of relationships for you and this will make future relationships easier.

Who says if your bi u can have both a boyfriend and a girl friend????....I am a lesbian and my gf is bi...she better not even think about sleeping with man!!!!!!!!....is that really ok?????

Anyway I am not sure if it is a matter of u and her being sexually compatable or not. It is a matter of her not trusting you...and if u verify her distrust by cheating then u can just plan on not getting any for a very loooong time!!!!!!!

I understand your desire to have sex but in a relationship you have to give and take. You say u love ur gf...consentrate on building trust in the relationship and in the mean time ......try masterbating?!?!?!

Good luck