Attracted to family friend

JohnnyStorm5

There’s this neighbour of my parents that is a family friend, I’ve known her my whole life and we talk a lot. She was my first crush as a kid, currently I consider her to be a close friend. But a while back some of those feelings had re-emerged and I realized I’m very attracted to her. I thought the feelings would go away, but if anything they’re stronger. I’m in my mid-twenties and have never been in a relationship while she’s in her sixties. I want to stay friends, but I’m wondering if I should also tell her about these feelings.

There’s this neighbour of my parents that is a family friend, I’ve known her my whole life and we talk a lot. She was my first crush as a kid, currently I consider her to be a close friend. But a while back some of those feelings had re-emerged and I realized I’m very attracted to her. I thought the feelings would go away, but if anything they’re stronger. I’m in my mid-twenties and have never been in a relationship while she’s in her sixties. I want to stay friends, but I’m wondering if I should also tell her about these feelings.

probably not. .

Nope. She sees you like a nephew. I would tell myself in my head that what you are feeling is not appropriate and do your best to try to meet women your own age who are not neighbors. I assure you in time you will forget about the whole thing and wondered why you thought about it in the first place.

Archived