Should I contact my ex gf breaking NC just to be best friends again ???

Tmack247

I met this girl online dating last year and we dated for 5 months long distance then she cheated on me cause I didn't let her hear my voice or show my face cause I was very shy. I wasn't hurt at all by it but then two months later she contacts me saying she's sorry and gave me the reason why she cheated and after that we became very good friends but while we're friends she was with the guy she cheated on me with and basically karma came for her he cheated on her I was there for her but during our friendship I develoed feelings for her and she felt the same way about me even before her relationship ended then we got back together but it only lasted a month cause her mom didn't want her in a relationship basically to prevent another heartbreak and i was hurt when we had to breakup but basically after that our friendship wasn't the same cause I would get mad if I saw her with another guy and we would argue about me getting back with her me accusing her of lying about the breakup and etc then finally I calmed down and she started flirting with me for 2 weeks then we got back together and I was happy she started to say things like I hope I marry you etc but it only lasted a week cause she started being very dry with communication and I was trying to fix it but she just didn't wanna deal with me saying I'm annoying to her and stressing her out etc until she finally cuts me out her life by messaging me acting like she's her mom saying "your stressing my daughter out when your in a different state don't communicate with her ever gain" I was extremely hurt it was like I lost a best friend but I got over it a month later now I'm doing fine but I think about her often. 4 weeks ago I realized she unblocked me on twitter and I've been thinking about contacting and being a bigger person and letting the negativity go between us but I want to be her best friend like before I DO NOT want to get back with her ever gain only good friends. should I contact her now ? Or wait a little longer to contact her. It's only been 2 months since we last had contact.

No and No.

That ship has sailed son. There was just too much toxicity and cheating and drama and cheating and no, just no. Being friends with this girl would serve no purpose.

Learn from this, and remember you should never be someone's sloppy seconds. Furthermore, I don't care what you did or didn't do, none of it condones cheating.

Go NC and continue to heal.

I think I'm basically healed because I look on her twitter and I don't feel any anger or sting like how I did before nothing phases me anymore. Even tho we got past the cheating thing once I still can't be cool with her is what your saying ?

Honestly, sounds like you're in denial. This is someone you met on the internet, who has shown to be disloyal to you, known her for under 6 months, AND it was a long-distance relationship so I doubt you've really seriously gotten to know each other very well. How exactly does this add up to someone who's going to be a best friends? Add the former emotions that are always going to be lingering PERIOD and she has felt the need to BLOCK you and You're just setting yourself up for catastrophe.

Honestly, be the bigger person and WALK AWAY while the pain is relatively minor. If she really values the friendship she'll reach out, but like I said, I question what friendship you've really developed during such a short time.

I met this girl online dating last year and we dated for 5 months long distance then she cheated on me cause I didn't let her hear my voice or show my face cause I was very shy. I wasn't hurt at all by it but then two months later she contacts me saying she's sorry and gave me the reason why she cheated and after that we became very good friends but while we're friends she was with the guy she cheated on me with and basically karma came for her he cheated on her I was there for her but during our friendship I develoed feelings for her and she felt the same way about me even before her relationship ended then we got back together but it only lasted a month cause her mom didn't want her in a relationship basically to prevent another heartbreak and i was hurt when we had to breakup but basically after that our friendship wasn't the same cause I would get mad if I saw her with another guy and we would argue about me getting back with her me accusing her of lying about the breakup and etc then finally I calmed down and she started flirting with me for 2 weeks then we got back together and I was happy she started to say things like I hope I marry you etc but it only lasted a week cause she started being very dry with communication and I was trying to fix it but she just didn't wanna deal with me saying I'm annoying to her and stressing her out etc until she finally cuts me out her life by messaging me acting like she's her mom saying "your stressing my daughter out when your in a different state don't communicate with her ever gain" I was extremely hurt it was like I lost a best friend but I got over it a month later now I'm doing fine but I think about her often. 4 weeks ago I realized she unblocked me on twitter and I've been thinking about contacting and being a bigger person and letting the negativity go between us but I want to be her best friend like before I DO NOT want to get back with her ever gain only good friends. should I contact her now ? Or wait a little longer to contact her. It's only been 2 months since we last had contact.

Honestly, sounds like you're in denial. This is someone you met on the internet, who has shown to be disloyal to you, known her for under 6 months, AND it was a long-distance relationship so I doubt you've really seriously gotten to know each other very well. How exactly does this add up to someone who's going to be a best friends? Add the former emotions that are always going to be lingering PERIOD and she has felt the need to BLOCK you and You're just setting yourself up for catastrophe.

Honestly, be the bigger person and WALK AWAY while the pain is relatively minor. If she really values the friendship she'll reach out, but like I said, I question what friendship you've really developed during such a short time.

I left out that I met her last year march online so I known her for a year basically and she has told me a lot about her personal life

I just want to know how can you classify this as 'Cheating'? You two never met physically, and she never heard your voice or seen your face and you give this lame excuse that you are 'very shy'. So you give her zero to go on and when another person steps up and she meets them or does whatever, you claim she 'cheated'? How is that possible?

You dont belong in her life. Let her go. Honestly what do you expect to gain from this 'friendship'? Nothing for either of you. Let her go.

Archived