Should I feel bad for lashing out at him for ignoring me since he's dealing with his father's illness.

He wasn't ignoring me because he was busy with his father. He had been out to softball games and posting on Facebook. I kind of feel bad, though. Like I was being selfish.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Should I feel bad for lashing out at him for ignoring me since he's dealing with his father's illness.

He wasn't ignoring me because he was busy with his father. He had been out to softball games and posting on Facebook. I kind of feel bad, though. Like I was being selfish.

I wouldn't. It doesn't help. What's done is done and you, your happiness and mental health are whats most important.

I wouldn't. It doesn't help. What's done is done and you, your happiness and mental health are whats most important.

You're right. Besides, I have apologized to him and let him know that his ignoring me sparked my insecurities.

So, he knows it was all sparked by his actions/inactions.

You shouldn't have let him know that. You didn't really know him and he shouldn't be important enough to affect ur moods so severely and trash ur self esteem. Moving forwards, please don't do the same thing again with other guys haha.

I know that now. I was trying to explain my

craziness. I did everything wrong. 😊

Sometimes it just takes time. It is easier when the man is far away and totally cut off communication. It is tough when the person is near and communication is necessary because of common friends. Keeping own sanity is a must. Hanging out with other friends and going out helps a lot to take time off from communication or thinking about the ex. I heard someone said, place all the hurt feelings and imagine a box, a smell, a taste of it and put the hurt feelings inside the imagination container. It worked for me. I just have to deal on everyday positive thinking.

Hi Mizz

From what you have explained.

I can tell that he has not initiated anything to get back in contact with you.

Sorry for being harsh but either he is not interested or he is committed somebody else and had fun fling with you.

Also give him some time to feel the void, if he had something for you he will come to you.

Irrespective of that nobody in the world has the right to make you feel that way about yourself.

It's time to be that Independent and confident woman again.

Do things for yourself and be happy.

I am going through a situation were we lived with each other for 6 months, left our home countries and planned to get married in the future.

The time now is that she says she is not happy with me and has made her mind to move out.

But since then we have had sex two times including today in between our exams.

I seriously don't know whats happening here with me. I wish a girl could help me with her perspective.

Hope my perspective helps you get back on your feet.

Regards

Meographer

Archived