Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Happy Independence Day to the US folks!

imsuperman

Thanks imsuperman!

My birthday was yesterday (July 3rd) and today I spent time with my 2 beautiful daughters, at Starbucks, and walking my oldest daughter's black Lab (omg I love this doggie!) and it was lots of fun! They both have parties to go to tonight, and I'm just relaxing at home and will grill a nice dinner, with some nice wine. It's always nice to have the 4th of July off, and I'm always appreciative to live in a free country and always grateful for those who sacrificed all to give us this freedom!

@Superman Yea, for those who were at Woodstock, they deserved to hear that. I bet the fraction of the folks who actually stayed to hear his performance were glad they did.

@Sera- I'm working today, but it's all good. I was able to attend some Fourth of July festivities. Nothing too crazy! Certainly nothing like Parliament....

@Superman Yea, for those who were at Woodstock, they deserved to hear that. I bet the fraction of the folks who actually stayed to hear his performance were glad they did.

@Sera- I'm working today, but it's all good. I was able to attend some Fourth of July festivities. Nothing too crazy! Certainly nothing like Parliament....

At least it was uneventful. Lol. Do you make extra for working the holiday ?

At least it was uneventful. Lol. Do you make extra for working the holiday ?

Yes, thankfully. It seems like the July 4th celebration has been going on forever! Since it fell on a Tuesday, many towns had their fireworks over the weekend and many businesses took off on Monday for a long weekend.

Archived