Meeting a girl tomorrow, but unexpected message from her

Braytc

Career, read what people are saying.

With FWB often times one person wants more than what the other does, she can be very into him (looks like many believe she is) but it's not being reciprocated so she's seeking out someone else. IF that's the case (again, many believe it is) you are putting yourself at risk.

You keep saying you have many dates ready to go, but youre giving readers the impression that you're pretty into this chick. That's ok! Nothing wrong with that, what a lot of people are telling you is you may want to tread lightly because what she's doing is RED FLAG city.

You keep trying to sugar coat things and convince yourself it's some sort of test, when you should be preparing yourself for the risk of her playing games with you, because right now, it's not looking good.

Absolutely cautious. I'm not 100% sold on this or anything, but want to at least give it a chance and giving her benefit of the doubt

I'm not sugar coating everything, I'm just covering all bases and setting up debate simply to see what people have to say. I understand there are two sides to this. Am i absolutely so thrilled it has come to this and this is happening? No, i'd much rather this not be the case. But I'm giving her the chance. Do I like her? I've said about 5 times in this thread that I like her so you're not really figuring out anything. Why just say "oh, i see something in this girl but she told me this, so im just going to give up and throw this out of the window"

No, if it doesn't work I wouldn't be shocked or surprised at all. Is it strange she is telling me this stuff? Yes, because unless a girl was really into someone, I wouldn't think they would be telling this after all we talked about.

Am I into? Yeah, I've been into plenty of girls, this is nothing new or exclusive to this person. You have to look outside of the box. I know im going out with this girl and giving her a chance and nobody is going to persuade me otherwise, this thread is more for educational and experience purposes. Nobody knows for absolute sure what she is thinking no matter who thinks they know what. I'm going out with her to figure that out for a reason. But is it good to speculate before hand? Absolutely. I feel she has more of the things I'm looking for in someone than anyone else at the moment, but if it's not ment to be, just like the past ones I've liked, I'll just move onto the other 4 girls texting me. So what I decide to do and not decide to do is not completely changed by what happens on the first date. I'm completely relaxed about the whole thing.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In my past going from my past experience, if there's a girl I really like, I basically block out everyone else and don't even check my messages lol. Only person I focus on is that person.

If she falls in love with you she'll do that. But not yet, it's too soon and you haven't shown her that you are worthy of that type of attention.

If she falls in love with you she'll do that. But not yet, it's too soon and you haven't shown her that you are worthy of that type of attention.

Yep, that's the point I was making there lol. If I like someone a ton, I give them my undivided attention. I can't even make my mind go look for other people because I'm on that one person so much.

I would appreciate the fact that she was HONEST with me.

She's currently sleeping with a guy. So what? There's no law that says you must avoid physical stimulation or pleasure at ALL COSTS just because your HEART hasn't found its perfect match yet. So she's getting her rocks off while she's SINGLE. But she ALSO knows she doesn't see a FUTURE with this guy, and is still looking for something DEEPER. What's wrong with going on ONE DATE? What could it hurt, dude?

Archived