My ex wants to see me again

My ex wants to see me again. We have been talking over the phone for 2 months . we both still love each other very much the spark is still there after 15 years.. But here is the factor I have gained 40 pounds.. Im worried he went find me desirable when we see each other. .I've told him I have aged and put on weight but I haven't told him how much. .. Please help

My ex wants to see me again. We have been talking over the phone for 2 months . we both still love each other very much the spark is still there after 15 years.. But here is the factor I have gained 40 pounds.. Im worried he went find me desirable when we see each other. .I've told him I have aged and put on weight but I haven't told him how much. .. Please help

Well, when are you planning on seeing each other ? This week coming up ? Tomorrow ? You can't drop 40 pounds off THAT quick, and honestly, if he loves you, it won't matter as much as you think it does.

That being said, you should take some pride in your appearance, of course we all get older eventually ( unless we die young) so it's expected to get some wrinkles and whatnot, but, at the same time, that's no excuse to just let yourself go. Plenty of people stay fit well into old age, you should take up a good diet, stick with it and exercise, just cutting back on the carbs intake will make you drop a few pounds. Take pride in your appearance both for your own physical health and well being, self confidence and for your potential partner

Another thing to consider is, the years have gone by on him too, he will not look like he did years back, so you guys are probably about even anyways, don't over think this. Go on a nice evening out with him, dinner, dress with something that's fitting to your body frame and size, and then get back to us with how it all went, I LOVE updates.

We all age, I bet he doesn't look the same either and has gotten wrinkles and more love handles. Just take it as it comes, meet with no huge expectations except to catch up with a friend from the past and wait to see how you both are in person before assuming you will get back into any kind of romance.

How did you manage to get back in each other lives after this long anyhow? You're both single or divorced?

Archived